Season is OVAAAAA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
please tell me how I'm wrong!!!??? They ain't gonna get nothing together I have kept a positive attitude until just now they are DONE!!!! Take it in.. Next yr they will get it right.. Maybe lol

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers beat the Cowboys next week and lose out.... Finish the season 8-8

This is horrible to watch

OP
OP
Snoops

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't watch anymore lol it's so bad all I can do is laugh it off cuz I'm embarrassing myself in front of my family and friends freaking out...

evildoer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem I see is that there are no redeeming qualities in this team right now, and I'm hearing every bit of it. Most of my friends are Bungles fans, ugh.

OP
OP
Snoops

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the efffff do we do!? Anybody have anything positive say cuz I'm a big negative nancy right now and I think I finally have a right to

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and we farked up our draft position by pretending we were decent for 6 weeks :poop:

PackerinATL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's just no words at this point. It's almost like we aren't even prepared for anything on offense.

Lakekab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
please tell me how I'm wrong!!!??? They ain't gonna get nothing together I have kept a positive attitude until just now they are DONE!!!! Take it in.. Next yr they will get it right.. Maybe lol
We're only 3 offensive linemen, 2 decent wide receivers, a punter, kicker, head coach and a running back away from .500 next season.

OP
OP
Snoops

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It hurts it hurts so tell me people how are u dealing with the this game? Still watching... Rubbing salt on the wounds lol

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Who in hell ARE you people?
Come out of the woodwork just to vomit all over the place?

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should really remove the "disagree" rating feature. It's just aggravating to see. Inb4 disagree ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.