Schneider lands Seahawks G.M. job

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Last week, the two finalists for the G.M. job in Seattle reportedly were Floyd Reese and Omar Khan.Apparently, "finalist" doesn't mean what it used to mean.Len Pasquarelli of ESPN.com reports that the job has gone to Packers exec John Schneider.Per...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score

Ah... A Viqueen fan delivering my newspaper to me. How endearing... All is right with the world.

This will be a loss, no doubt... One of the things about having success is that it generally leads to other teams raiding your front office and staff. Tough to see him go but McKenzie will do fine by himself. Good luck Mr. Schneider. Rock on Pack...

Hey Hausboy, can you get me a cup of coffee too?

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if he was the one that convinced TT to move up to get Clay Mathews or was the one that got TT to pick Justin Harrell?

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well its always sad to lose a longtime member of the packers franchise but honestly i say good riddance. And dilligaf he was the bonehead who advised him to take bustin harrell, it was up until last season that ted stopped listening to advice and look how the 09 draft came out. This is exactly the reason schneider started looking at other franchises for a job b/c no longer had sny confidence with his scouting. Who knows, we might have taken crabtree.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I don't care.

I don't know much about the inner workings of a franchise. I don't know who this guy is. I don't care. According to the post above this is a good thing, so i'll choose to believe that.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well its always sad to lose a longtime member of the packers franchise but honestly i say good riddance. And dilligaf he was the bonehead who advised him to take bustin harrell, it was up until last season that ted stopped listening to advice and look how the 09 draft came out. This is exactly the reason schneider started looking at other franchises for a job b/c no longer had sny confidence with his scouting. Who knows, we might have taken crabtree.

You read that somewhere?