SBXLV Cowboys Stadium getting prepped

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Star in the middle of this field!!! Damn Cowpies!!!
What did they do with the star?
Anyone know?
I've always been curious how they changed logos and stuff on fake turf.
Do they somehow remove and replace fake turf and then paint the new logo on there?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
They should keep the stadium that way, looks less depressing with all the yellow.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
The stadium looks great...especially with all the packers stuff. :icon_biggrin:

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
It is all just paint... if you look between the 45 yard lines you see that it is a little darker because they painted it green then painted the NFL logo on it...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
They take out the turf with anything that has to do with Cowboys, put in new stuff..Then paint what they want

I see in endzone area you see a seam line and same thing in middle of field...On each side of the 50 from the 43 to the 48 yard lines, there is a seam line

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is all just paint... if you look between the 45 yard lines you see that it is a little darker because they painted it green then painted the NFL logo on it...
I think that's what they did in Ford field before the Vikings played there after the roof collapsed.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They take out the turf with anything that has to do with Cowboys, put in new stuff..Then paint what they want

I see in endzone area you see a seam line and same thing in middle of field...On each side of the 50 from the 43 to the 48 yard lines, there is a seam line
If Vince Lombardi was in charge he would say, "Now what we want is a seam here and a seam here..." LOL

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, in the bowels of the stadium, they have big rolls of new turf to lay down as needed.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I wish they would have the roof open so we could get some cool shots from the Blimp during the game.

Members online