SBXLV Cowboys Stadium getting prepped

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish they would have the roof open so we could get some cool shots from the Blimp during the game.
Since 9-11 Blimps are considers security threats. Matter of fact I do believe the area around where the Super Bowl takes place is a no fly zone.

From Wikipedia
Security

The Super Bowl has been designated a National Special Security Event by the United States Secret Service and the Department of Homeland Security every year since Super Bowl XXXVI, which was the first Bowl played following the September 11 attacks. The stadium and surrounding area have faced increased security measures since then, especially on game day. Among other things, the once-ubiquitous blimps—four in Super Bowl XIX, according to NFL Films' Steven Sabol—have been grounded.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^ I guess they finally got around to watch their vhs copy of Black Sunday which had been collecting dust all those years.

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The #2 best thing about this SB is that we get to do it in Jerry's house!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

L

Lunchboxer

Its starting to Sink in. We are actually in the Super Bowl.

We gotta Bring home the Lombardi Trophy and Get DD and everyone a Ring.

sully

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Dallas is going to be an awesome venue, brand new stadium, that huge HD jumbo tron. And the fact that we are not watching Tony Romo haha

Deke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a beautiful sight indeed.

Sunday seems so far away - finding the days are dragging by so slowly.....

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
It's a beautiful stadium when they get get some real team logos in it.

Bummer about the blimps.... Terrorist won. 9/11 has changed so much in this country that we used to take for granted. :(

I'd love for GB to win a SB there. We can tell Cowboy fans it's our house now. LOL

Members online

Latest posts