SB seats not yet completed

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Issue with temporary seating inside Cowboys Stadium - Extra Points - Boston.com

Issue with temporary seating inside Cowboys Stadium
E-mail | Print | Comments (0) Posted by Shalise Manza Young, Globe Staff February 6, 2011 04:51 PM
The NFL has just issued a statement regarding some of the temporary seating which has been set up here inside Cowboys Stadium in Jerry Jones' effort to set a record of 105,000 Super Bowl fans.

The problem? Some of the seats aren't completed. Yikes.

Here is the league's statement on the matter:

There are a limited number of sections in temporary seating areas inside the stadium that have not been fully completed. We are working to resolve the matter and expect that by game time most of the fans affected will have been accommodated in their seats or relocated to similar or better seats.

according to some twitter posts 400 fans will get 2700/ticket because they couldn't find seats for them 850 other fans got similar or better seats

all the time they've had these seat should have been set 2 weeks ago or earlier this week. There is a LOT of egg on Jerry's face for this game

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How did this not be decided before hand? I know they closed off some entrances/exits because of ice but this is a joke.

But I am sure Jerry gets his attendance record and thats all that matters

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Think I heard that with the roof and ice issues the seats took a back seat?

OP
OP
fettpett

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How did this not be decided before hand? I know they closed off some entrances/exits because of ice but this is a joke.

But I am sure Jerry gets his attendance record and thats all that matters

yeah, this whole week has been a joke...weather you can't do anything about, but come on it's Feburary they should have made accomidations for snow removal just in case...

like I said, These seats should have been seat and approved a week ago or more, not on game day

Members online

Latest posts