Saying Our Defense Is Opportunistic Is Like

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Well our defense looks to have us chewing on our finger nails at 31st ranked in the whole league on pass defense.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In our situation i would say it is picking a silver lining out of a cloud. Yes they are opportunistic, create turnovers, and play well in the redzone. But on the other side of the cloud they give up huge chunks of yards week after week on blown assignments and poor tackling. I wouldn't say a lot of times we have been "forcing" turnovers as much as having them handed to us.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah depends on how you take it. But they are, and opportunistic is a great would to describe Charles Woodson

Reaction score
saying a QB is a game manager. I take it as more of an insult than a good thing. Am I wrong?

I'm going to actually talk about this thread instead of our defense. It matters how you define game manager . I would say Rodgers knows how to manage a game. He always makes good calls with the audibles. He knows how to take care of the ball throughout the game. It would be considered and insult to a player if you meant to say that the player isn't good enough to take some risks.

Members online

Latest posts