1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Saints

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I was setting up my VCR to tape 24 since my college class will be overlapping with it this quarter, DAMN THEM. I was checking out tapes to use for recording and one of them was the Packers Vs Saints game or wait Saints vs Packers it was a packer home game. The Packers slapped up the homeless :( saints. Brett did not look like a guy who is playing in his last season, not at all. He freaking picked up Ferguson after he caught a TD!

Someone should have Brett watch a few of his game films and I bet we'd see him back for another year maybe two. I know watching the tape myself made me want him back and ... hell made me want football back NOW! lol

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    is that the game he picked ferguson up like a baby? oh favre...you silly goose, you

3. The_Gray_Ghost_of_Gonzaga

The_Gray_Ghost_of_Gonzaga Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    it was ace, I was there !!

4. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have no doubt he wants to come back its just he cant face another 4-12 season