Saints

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I was setting up my VCR to tape 24 since my college class will be overlapping with it this quarter, DAMN THEM. I was checking out tapes to use for recording and one of them was the Packers Vs Saints game or wait Saints vs Packers it was a packer home game. The Packers slapped up the homeless :( saints. Brett did not look like a guy who is playing in his last season, not at all. He freaking picked up Ferguson after he caught a TD!

Someone should have Brett watch a few of his game films and I bet we'd see him back for another year maybe two. I know watching the tape myself made me want him back and ... hell made me want football back NOW! lol

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is that the game he picked ferguson up like a baby? oh favre...you silly goose, you

Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
I was setting up my VCR to tape 24 since my college class will be overlapping with it this quarter, DAMN THEM. I was checking out tapes to use for recording and one of them was the Packers Vs Saints game or wait Saints vs Packers it was a packer home game. The Packers slapped up the homeless :( saints. Brett did not look like a guy who is playing in his last season, not at all. He freaking picked up Ferguson after he caught a TD!

Someone should have Brett watch a few of his game films and I bet we'd see him back for another year maybe two. I know watching the tape myself made me want him back and ... hell made me want football back NOW! lol

it was ace, I was there !!

Members online

Latest posts