Ruvell to Seattle

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if you've heard but John Schneider signed former Packer Ruvell Martin Seahawks sign Ruvell Martin | ProFootballTalk.com

I know Martin doesn't concern us anymore but it's funny that he took Martin over taking a chance on Brandon Marshall. Does he have an inkling to Packers players that could help us in the form of say possible trades?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked Ruvell, he was one of the most hard working guys we had. If you think about it, he'd probably have a chance in most teams, to play 3rd or 4th WR (Or 1st, in the Bears case). We just were stacked, so he moved on. He doesn't have any upside, but was a good guy and a good player...

Good for him.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ruvell was a FA right? We didnt trade or tender him did we?

He was a free agent after playing for the Rams. He lasted with us up till the final game of the preseason and he was still under contract but we decided to release him.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was a free agent after playing for the Rams. He lasted with us up till the final game of the preseason and he was still under contract but we decided to release him.

Alright, now I remember. I couldnt remember if we got anything for him or not. Thanks

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always liked him. Maybe we could trade Bush for Martin...........I am sure we could teach him to cover guys better than Bush. Just tell him..........Dude.......just run alongside the receiver and make sure he doesn't catch the ball. Ha...ha...ha...

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ruvell was always a good guy in Green Bay, I hope he can come on good for the Seahawks and have a good career

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That'd be a bigger ripoff than the Herschel Walker trade.

I'm realizing that half or so of my 1000+ posts seem to be ripping on Jarrett Bush. I can't help it, it's damn fun.

It's not even that it's all that fun, its just so damn true. You get the feeling you are a damn telepath, cause you know every time you see that ball in the air and Jarret Bush is around the receiver, someone is getting a catch, and most likely YAC too.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not even that it's all that fun, its just so damn true. You get the feeling you are a damn telepath, cause you know every time you see that ball in the air and Jarret Bush is around the receiver, someone is getting a catch, and most likely YAC too.
Yup......every time a receiver catches the ball.......I'm like.......who just got burned........ohhh....its Bush.

Members online

Latest posts