1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ruvell to Seattle

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by NYPacker, Mar 15, 2010.

1. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    I don't know if you've heard but John Schneider signed former Packer Ruvell Martin Seahawks sign Ruvell Martin | ProFootballTalk.com

I know Martin doesn't concern us anymore but it's funny that he took Martin over taking a chance on Brandon Marshall. Does he have an inkling to Packers players that could help us in the form of say possible trades?

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I liked Ruvell, he was one of the most hard working guys we had. If you think about it, he'd probably have a chance in most teams, to play 3rd or 4th WR (Or 1st, in the Bears case). We just were stacked, so he moved on. He doesn't have any upside, but was a good guy and a good player...

Good for him.

3. A12ROD903

A12ROD903 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    Ruvell was a FA right? We didnt trade or tender him did we?

4. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    He was a free agent after playing for the Rams. He lasted with us up till the final game of the preseason and he was still under contract but we decided to release him.

5. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    I hope the guy does well

6. A12ROD903

A12ROD903 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    Alright, now I remember. I couldnt remember if we got anything for him or not. Thanks

7. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    I always liked him. Maybe we could trade Bush for Martin...........I am sure we could teach him to cover guys better than Bush. Just tell him..........Dude.......just run alongside the receiver and make sure he doesn't catch the ball. Ha...ha...ha...

8. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    That'd be a bigger ripoff than the Herschel Walker trade.

I'm realizing that half or so of my 1000+ posts seem to be ripping on Jarrett Bush. I can't help it, it's damn fun.

9. Mack_20

Mack_20 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Ruvell was always a good guy in Green Bay, I hope he can come on good for the Seahawks and have a good career

10. claybillings

claybillings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4

It's not even that it's all that fun, its just so damn true. You get the feeling you are a damn telepath, cause you know every time you see that ball in the air and Jarret Bush is around the receiver, someone is getting a catch, and most likely YAC too.

11. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    Yup......every time a receiver catches the ball.......I'm like.......who just got burned........ohhh....its Bush.