running backs

akweasel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Be patient with B-Jax.........as from watching in college he is a slow starter. In other words in college the game took some time for him to adjust to. I truly believe he will start pulling away from the other RB's.....and by next year you won't be questioning the selection of him period. He is the real deal, physical and has moves. He just takes longer then most imho to adjust to the speed of the next level he moves up to.

Once this happens......he is a game breaker.

Just my thoughts and take them for what they are worth (and I am not saying the other backs are bad or better....I am only speaking in regards to B-Jax).

Take care,

akweasel

Post of the year, in my opinion.

I'm probably one of the handful on this forum that still thinks B-Jack should be starting and will become an outstanding back given time to develop.

I don't know why, when I look at B-Jack and I see a player that will eventually become a star.

I agree with you that time is what B-Jack needs, and I think he is improving from one week to the next.

I love his elusiveness, and I thought he was playing a bit faster on the field than he did last week.

It's a hunch and nothing more, but because of that hunch I'm going to say B-Jack should be our starter indefinitely.

Thanks and I appreciate the nice comment.

Just to clerify, again I watched him since he was recruited to NU...he did the same thing that he is doing now in the NFL. Being indecisive, not letting his talent take over and most of all overthinking his runs. In other words I don't question the fact that Wynn is the better of the two RB's...right now. Probably Wynn should be getting more carries etc....and has had some great runs thus far.....no doubt.

BUT, B-Jax in the long run has the elusiveness of Wynn, can and will run people over and can catch the ball while being a premiere RB. If he isn't with the packers in a few years.....the team will regret it...cause once the game slows down for him, he will be a top 5 NFL back for someone.

Again, thats my take,

Akweasel

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts