Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can guarantee he isnt coming back this season so why does this team continue to evaluate him then not clear him. We really dont have a prayer unless Rodgers comes back. We need to draft a qb this offseason so we have a backup next year. I think we might see the start of an era where Rodgers cannot stay healthy through the rest of his career so we need to draft a qb. With our O line we will have him injured again next year.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if he doesn't come back for the Steelers game, but the Pack get the win with Flynn, A-Rod will for sure be back against Chicago.

OP
OP
A

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team is in rebuilding mode I think. Hate to say it but Rodgers will probably have another major injury next year and we will be done again. TT better draft a quarterback so he can learn from Rodgers like Rodgers did with Favre.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team is in rebuilding mode I think. Hate to say it but Rodgers will probably have another major injury next year and we will be done again. TT better draft a quarterback so he can learn from Rodgers like Rodgers did with Favre.
Calling Tim Tebow. LOL

OP
OP
A

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Face it guys we were fortunate to beat Dallas. They gave it to us. If they had a better coach they would have pounded the ball more on us like they did in the first half and we would have lost by 3 tds.

D

Deleted member 6794

I can guarantee he isnt coming back this season so why does this team continue to evaluate him then not clear him.year.

Assuming you´re not Dr. Pat McKenzie, this is a pointless post because you have no idea what´s going on.

Simms87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1.: You don't know the medical situation. The coach knows, the player knows and the doctors know. Nobody else.
2.: If you're sure, Arod gets injured next season again, well, then i would suppose to be a Skins fan. They don't even let their healthy QB play, because they are scared of an injury.
3.: It they can get Flynn to sign a multi-year deal, we have a solid backup QB for those years. No need to draft anybody.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are predicting a Rodgers injury based on what? A broken clavicle?

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I can guarantee he isnt coming back this season so why does this team continue to evaluate him then not clear him.
Really? Should they have evaluated him once and then put him on IR? Did you let them know about your guarantee? If not, no wonder they continue to evaluate him. And where can we, or the Packers, cash in on your guarantee if Rodgers plays again this season? What do we/they receive?

BTW, who else on the Packers will be chronically injured going forward? Please let the Packers know so they can plan accordingly. :D

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, Thanks for starting yet another thread about Rodgers, and throwing a bunch of manure out there.
Psychic often?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Face it guys we were fortunate to beat Dallas. They gave it to us. If they had a better coach they would have pounded the ball more on us like they did in the first half and we would have lost by 3 tds.

It's a game. We won the game. End of story. It doesn't matter how we won it, we won it. And as a result of that and the detriot loss....we are in the driver's seat. I am so tired of everyone claiming dallas "gave the game away" it was not that simple. If you didn't see the packers adjust in the second half then you were not watching the game.

Bignutz

I'm a victim of coicumstances!
Reaction score

How do you know that?? What if that happens to New England? Or Denver, Or New Orleans, They are in the same boat we're in this season. You are not going to get 2 HOF QBS on your roster!!!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
How do you know that?? What if that happens to New England? Or Denver, Or New Orleans, They are in the same boat we're in this season. You are not going to get 2 HOF QBS on your roster!!!
Barring the Montana/Young 49ers, and possibly the Favre/Warner and Favre/Rodgers Packers. Am I forgetting anybody?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Hi guys....just passin' through...anything going on in this thread?

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good Lord Arodgers12, you quite literally might be the most pessimistic person I've ever encountered...

"You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down" -- Charlie Chaplain

I bought tickets to Sundays game today knowing full well that Rodgers will 99.9% likely be out... you know why? Because dammit Matty Ice is going to lead us to a victory against the Steelers, Rodgers will be back next week and lead us to a Bears whoopin, Cobb will be back for our Wild Card round at Lambeau and we will rock and roll all the way to MetLife Stadium in February!!

Now, is that going to happen? Prob not... But it's a lot more fun than pissing an moaning about how screwed we are for the next decade.

Have a Snickers Bar man, I hear it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts