Rodgers wins another FedEx Air!!

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whats up Brady?!?! Rodgers has better fans!!! WoooooT!

Good to be a Packer...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. Packer fans are incredible.

There was no way Brady would lose. He was simply the best QB last week.

But alas, Rodgers won. Packer fans are incredible.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ROFL, for sure. Remember when the Pats stunk (most of their history), I never met a Pats fan back in those days.

There wasnt any outside of NE, and even then it was only a few. bandwagon fans all the way.

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SAAAWWEEEEEETTTT! Rock on Rodgers! This is what I'm talking about. Now, if Packer fans could only control the rest of the world, :saint:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I voted once for Brady and then voted for Rodgers for about 35 times. Brady deserved that one vote, Rodgers totally deserved the rest.

Sometimes you have to honor the opposition at least once.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
"Darren Shawrper, one of the most hardest hitting safeties in the league."
Haha, I still go back and look at it from time to time.
Superb for Aaron, I voted about 20 times, I figure everyone else is homer voting, why not me?

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ore on Rodgers, please delete if it has beem posted earlier.

Posted by Mike Vandermause December 10th, 2010, 9:38 am Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers made an appearance on ESPN’s “Jim Rome is Burning” television show on Thursday. Here are some snippets from that interview:
On whether he has moved beyond getting snubbed in the draft and surviving the circus surrounding Brett Favre’s departure: “I feel like this season has been kind of closing the chapter of maybe my early years of my career. It’s been a great start. I’m blessed to be in Green Bay. Everything that’s gone on here both positively and negatively, I think I’ve grown into the kind of person I am today and the player I am today, I’ve learned a lot and really grown on and off the field, so everything that happened (has) definitely turned out to be a positive. I’m glad I’m here and I think we’re kind of closing that chapter of the early years of my career and hopefully we can reach all of our goals this season and for many more years to come.”
On whether the Packers are Super Bowl good: “I kind of stay away from that talk, realizing that we’re only going into Week 14 here. We’re a game back in the division. Our first goal is to win (the) NFC North. We have a tough stretch in front of us. We’ve got to go to Detroit this weekend, we have New England and the Giants and then finish up with the Bears, so it’s a tough stretch these last four weeks and that’s our immediate goal and after that, anything can happen.”
On whether the Packers can achieve their goals with their current running game: “Well, we had a better game this last week. James Starks really stepped up. He did a very good job for us. 73 yards for him and John Kuhn has been a steady guy for us, plugging him in in spots in the red zone, catching the ball out of the backfield. Brandon Jackson obviously and Demitri Nance are going to have to be part of that running game as well. And then I’ve done a little bit myself of moving around the pocket and getting some positive yards. But I still feel like, even if the weather gets real bad here in Green Bay that we can still use that short passing game as extended handoffs and still pass the ball effectively.”
On Donald Driver’s 61-yard touchdown catch against San Francisco on Sunday: “One of the most amazing plays I’ve ever been a part of. Just a tribute to Donald, 35 years old and still playing at a really high level for us.”
On the Packers’ throwback uniforms: “Uh, well you know what, I was excited to be in the throwbacks. I like the color scheme, a similar color scheme to what I wore at Cal and in high school. I wasn’t overly crazy about the circle on the front of the jersey. And if they really wanted to be retro, maybe no name on the back , and also the shoes, you know, we’re blue, with yellow, with brown helmets and black and white shoes just didn’t really fit the whole get-up there. … but thankfully we were able to overcome our uniforms on Sunday.”
On why he’s been playing so well over the past month: “I think it’s a conscious effort of Mike (McCarthy) finding ways to get me in a good rhythm early in the game. We’ve been doing a great job of using our short passing game as kind of an extended handoff. And the other big reason is Greg Jennings. He’s had an incredible stretch here the last four, five games of just putting up big numbers and making big-time plays for us. I think (there’s) definitely more of an effort on my part to get him going early in the game to find ways to get him the ball over the top and he’s made some incredible plays for us the last four, five weeks and we’ve kind of gotten into a little bit of rhythm offensively.”

Members online

Latest posts