Rodgers will have a segment with 540 ESPN each week during the season

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
540 ESPN Milwaukee
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers joins 540 ESPN
ESPNMilwaukee.com staff

MILWAUKEE -- Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers will join 540 ESPN and ESPNMilwaukee.com for exclusive weekly segments during the upcoming NFL season.

The appearances by Rodgers, who was named MVP of the Packers’ 31-25 victory over Pittsburgh in Super Bowl XLV, are part of a multiyear partnership between the quarterback and Good Karma Broadcasting, LLC.

“We are thrilled to add Aaron as a teammate,” said Craig Karmazin, Good Karma’s president and CEO. “He is one of the most exciting and engaging athletes in professional sports today. He is a leader in the locker room and the community and we are delighted to provide his exclusive insights for our listeners, advertising partners and Packers fans worldwide.”

Rodgers’ appearances on 540 ESPN and ESPNMilwaukee.com will begin with Week One of the NFL regular season in September and run through the Super Bowl each year. The weekly segments on 540 ESPN and ESPNMilwaukee.com will mark Rodgers’ only Wisconsin radio appearances. These appearances will also air on Good Karma Broadcasting’s other five English language radio stations covering the majority of southern Wisconsin.

“Talking to the media is part of my job, but this is going to be a little different,” Rodgers said. “Wisconsin has the most passionate, dedicated fans in football and I look forward to the chance to connect directly with them through 540 ESPN. As long as Homer, Mitch and Jason Wilde let me finish an occasional sentence, it’s going to be fun.”

most defiantly something I will look forward to listening to each week during the season

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta find out how I can listen to it, maybe a local station around here. I know I always enjoyed "tundra Talk with TJ Lang" on the rockin' Apple.