Rodgers was #2

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since the TV announcers didn't bother to point it out (unless I somehow missed it), I thought I should mention that Aaron Rodgers was the #2 QB today, and Nall was listed as an "inactive." I found that out by going to packers.com and looking at the game summary. They have a very detailed box score there. Mike Hawkins was also an "inactive" today. I would've rather had him out there than James Horton. But of course the defense was not the problem.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why wasn't he holding for field goals I wonder? Maybe he hasn't practiced it... Probably would have done better than Sander.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Chick,

The Pack should just throw away the season and start Rodgers...like Sherman would like...then he would have a convenient scapegoat this year when things go south on the Pack.

(that's too funny...)

OP
OP
G

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan: B.J. Sander secured the holding job early in training camp. He did a perfect job in the preseason games, and Longwell, who is very picky about holders, said he was completely comfortable with Sander. I suspect that Sander's screw-up today was a fluke, and that he will be fine the rest of the season.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Ryan: B.J. Sander secured the holding job early in training camp. He did a perfect job in the preseason games, and Longwell, who is very picky about holders, said he was completely comfortable with Sander. I suspect that Sander's screw-up today was a fluke, and that he will be fine the rest of the season.

Thank you Greg I was unaware of that! *Bad Packers fan here* :oops:

P@ck66 said:
The Pack should just throw away the season and start Rodgers...like Sherman would like...

You guys over that in your weekly post game phone call? :p

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
thats because you're too dumb to understand sarcasm.

i love you phil
Yeaaaah...sarcasm! That's the ticket! It was sarcasm and I don't understand sarcasm. :doh:

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
Why on earth is he the number 2?!? No way is he more prepared than Nall to step in if Brett is injured, NO WAY!

That is exactly right.
I'm a serious MS knob polisher but his decisions are putting me at the end of my rope.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Yeah Chick,

The Pack should just throw away the season and start Rodgers...like Sherman would like...then he would have a convenient scapegoat this year when things go south on the Pack.

(that's too funny...)

sorry for the suggestion. sorry i bought it up.

Members online

Latest posts