Rodgers showing HOF toughness.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to believe, he had the Ironman on his mind back in the locker room:) That Mississippi drawl saying "wrap it up and get back out there!"
lol

Rodgers is the man...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope he was thinking of the game and the team, not some hick who hung on too long

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I have to believe, he had the Ironman on his mind back in the locker room:) That Mississippi drawl saying "wrap it up and get back out there!"
lol

Rodgers is the man...

LOL.

Some man crushes never die apparently.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Rodgers had anything on his mind other than beating the lions and his current teammates.

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just saying. There is a standard of toughness in GB, that was re-set at a very high level, by Rodgers predecessor.

Dont get me wrong. Rodgers is the MVP. And Rodgers was gritty and tough to come back........... But you dont think that he may have looked forward to the day when him and old man Favre are drinking sweet tea in the hallowed halls, reminiscing of the missed opportunities. When Ironman Favre brings up the "strained calf" (whine voice)that cost him his 2014 season? :) Rodgers would just bring up the cold finge wingers that led him to throw the pick in the Giants game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts