Rodgers record in passer rating

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cant imagine this is going to slow down, am excited for the 2nd half of the season.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cant imagine this is going to slow down, am excited for the 2nd half of the season.
We only have played 3 home games, so with the bad winter weather, it almost has to slow down some. Hopefully just a bit.

"I saw 4 (Brett Favre)," said Billy Volek, a 12-year veteran who backed up Steve McNair for years in Tennessee and now Philip Rivers for the last six. "When (Tom) Brady was in the zone, it was something to see. But this is the best I've ever seen.

To Aaron Rodgers, who is halfway to the best season a quarterback has ever had in the 92-year history of the NFL.
It's eight games now. Good sample size. The man hasn't had an off day. Sunday, in showery San Diego, he completed a season-best 81 percent of his throws -- in the pocket, pressured, on the run, wherever. He zinged one ball 38 yards in the air to Jordy Nelson while on a dead run right. He threw four touchdown passes. He ran for 52 yards.
Every team that passed on Rodgers in the draft -- Miami, for Ronnie Brown, Minnesota (Troy Williamson), Washington (Carlos Rogers), Minnesota again (Erasmus James), Jacksonville (Matt Jones), and, just one pick before Green Bay, Oakland (Fabian Washington) -- has to be retching right now.
Projecting Rodgers' full season, with an asterisk next to what would be league records: .725* completion percentage, 5,238* passing yards, 48 touchdowns, 6 interceptions; 129.1* passer rating.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

They don't even really have to improve, if they keep playing as they are, they are already far past mind boggling. I like to listen to the announcers at pre-games or when they are showing highlights of Rodgers and they are almost rendered speechless. One even said he was the best QB in the world. He is throwing almost as many TDs as incomplete passes. When I hear those kinds of comments, it makes me giddy. The thing is, it is very likely they will improve as an Oline. That's just scary!!! :)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We only have played 3 home games, so with the bad winter weather, it almost has to slow down some. Hopefully just a bit.

"I saw 4 (Brett Favre)," said Billy Volek, a 12-year veteran who backed up Steve McNair for years in Tennessee and now Philip Rivers for the last six. "When (Tom) Brady was in the zone, it was something to see. But this is the best I've ever seen.

To Aaron Rodgers, who is halfway to the best season a quarterback has ever had in the 92-year history of the NFL.
It's eight games now. Good sample size. The man hasn't had an off day. Sunday, in showery San Diego, he completed a season-best 81 percent of his throws -- in the pocket, pressured, on the run, wherever. He zinged one ball 38 yards in the air to Jordy Nelson while on a dead run right. He threw four touchdown passes. He ran for 52 yards.
Every team that passed on Rodgers in the draft -- Miami, for Ronnie Brown, Minnesota (Troy Williamson), Washington (Carlos Rogers), Minnesota again (Erasmus James), Jacksonville (Matt Jones), and, just one pick before Green Bay, Oakland (Fabian Washington) -- has to be retching right now.
Projecting Rodgers' full season, with an asterisk next to what would be league records: .725* completion percentage, 5,238* passing yards, 48 touchdowns, 6 interceptions; 129.1* passer rating.

Rain didnt do much yesterday to him. But a little snow might slow him a bit. should be fun to watch.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Best season ever for a QB in the NFL? That would really be something.

He ran for 52 yards. Yes that is awesome. At the same time that is embarrassing for our running game.
It should be Grant or Starks who should be talked about for running. Thankfully Aaron can cover the ground when they can't.

Yeah, all those other teams who passed on Rodgers may be kicking themselves but I kinda doubt it.
If Aaron had been with any other team then it would be a different team in more ways than one.
It coulda been a team that is in the cellar.
Like Dan Marino. He was elite but never won a SB.
It takes more than the QB to make a winning team.
Which is why I trust in TT and MM to build the team around Aaron Rodgers.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts