Rodgers on Cowheard

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers gave it to Cowheard this morning about doubting him and being anti-Rodgers. Some funny things Aaron said to him all in good nature though. Pretty gracious of him going on there the day after to talk him I thought.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I figured his show today would consist of him praising his man crush Brady for his MVP award and very little mentioning of Rodgers.

BigBayBlues

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hahah that was the best thing I've heard in a while. So glad Rodgers put Cowturd in his place....and in a 100% classy way to boot.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Collin gave Rodgers props for coming on

He said he could tell he Rodgers was mad and even talks about how Rodgers took a swipe at him

Even says he prob cant stand Collin

Rodgers told him after last night maybe Collin is a fan

Collin said Rodgers is a VIP member

Rodgers really wanted him to like him...Wants to live up to Collins standards of an elite q/b

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowherd is a turd. I mean, Rodgers has the best postseason performance of all time possibly after the Atlanta game, and all Cowherd says is that Rodgers wasn't that good, because "all he could od is stand on the sidelines hoping for his D to come up big".

He's a ******, he's a troll, and he deserved every bit of jab and sarcasm Rodgers could diss, and then some.

BTW, Rodgers is incredibly clever. Like him or not, you have to respect his wit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts