Rodgers injury prone? LOL!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
2 years in a row now and Rodgers never missed a start because of an injury..Has played through pain and injuries.

What happened to the "china doll" syndrome that others said he had?

Seems really ignorant now doesnt it?

How about

folks from OBF should know all about that as you had a someone brag about a "dream" that Rodgers would not make it past the 2nd Viking game..or make it through his 1st season..

Hate all you want but to be hit like he was hit ALL YEAR and still be playing should be respected

But you wont, just cuz of who is is...

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 years in a row now and Rodgers never missed a start because of an injury..Has played through pain and injuries.

What happened to the "china doll" syndrome that others said he had?

Seems really ignorant now doesnt it?

How about

folks from OBF should know all about that as you had a someone brag about a "dream" that Rodgers would not make it past the 2nd Viking game..or make it through his 1st season..

Hate all you want but to be hit like he was hit ALL YEAR and still be playing should be respected

But you wont, just cuz of who is is...

I thought he was injury prone myself. But he has proven me wrong on that I will admitt. But you fan't fault people for thinking that in the past. When he was backing up Favre it always seemed that he was hurt or nursing an injury.

However if he has to go through another season like this, he will be in a wheelchair before his time. Lets hope that doesn't happen.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The guy had FREAK injuries...

Stepped on his foot in Pat game that was broke, and he played the rest of the game..Then the other was the Dallas game and he played( cant recall injury) but it was odd that the TWO games Brett got hurt in Rodgers was hurt as well

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was a Cruds player out there with a broken thumb wearing a freakin cast and the guy is playing! Crazy!

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, we all saw the talent in Rodgers on the field last year and this year. . .but in the start of the season, the amount of times he hit the ground. . .I almost wanted the season to stop there and let the draft come sooner so we could get some offensive linemen that would show up on gameday.

I was scared that he was going to get not only injured this season but severly. . .thankfully they fixed this in the 2nd half of the season, as the record would reflect how much of a difference this made.

<3 Rodgers, he is an amazing QB that is going to be hall of fame for sure.

GO PACK GO!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
OOOOOO

MY

GAWD

TO funny not to share

They need a new GM and President....possibly coach.
Then Aaron will be made to concentrate on the game and not stats and will "maybe" make a decent QB. He has an arm and can hustle; no one has said different, but he lacks knowledge and humility. The GM needs to get the heck out of Green Bay and so does the President FOR SURE.

Members online

Latest posts