Rodgers has mccarthys back

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
It's great leadership from Aaron Rodgers to publicly come to the defense of his head coach, but I can't give him that much credit for it because, as the starting quarterback for this team, he has no other choice.

I think the good thing about what's going on here with Rodgers and McCarthy is clearly a burning desire to appear in, and win more super bowls. Rodgers isn't going to let any perceptions from the outside become a story and a distraction.

The two haven't seen eye to eye at times in the past, but I do genuinely believe that they have a good working relationship.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The two haven't seen eye to eye at times in the past, but I do genuinely believe that they have a good working relationship.
Agreed. This also gives Rodgers a chance to throw a little shade back at Jennings, without looking petty.

Sky King

Reaction score
...The two haven't seen eye to eye at times in the past, but I do genuinely believe that they have a good working relationship.
Is there anybody out there who agrees with their boss 100% of the time? Neither of these guys is a wallflower.

I'm total in agreement with you that they appear to have a good working relationship.

Members online

Latest posts