Rodgers hangs out with Kevin from "The Office"

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Murgen, no offense, and I really never nitpick on grammar or spelling...but it's RoDgers!!! I think it's fair to point this one out, haha.

On topic: He's hilarious, as is the rest of the show. While Kevin isn't exactly my favorite character, he's pretty good. By the way, how much does Aaron look like BJ Novak (the guy who plays Ryan).

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Oh man, I love this. "The Office" is just about my favorite show - absolutely hilarious. I love "Kevin". I love that he's in a band and sings, and my favorite "Kevin" thing was when Holly Flax (one of the H/R reps) assumed he was mentally challenged and was talking to everyone about him in such a patronizing way. Comedy GOLD.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Oh man, I love this. "The Office" is just about my favorite show - absolutely hilarious. I love "Kevin". I love that he's in a band and sings, and my favorite "Kevin" thing was when Holly Flax (one of the H/R reps) assumed he was mentally challenged and was talking to everyone about him in such a patronizing way. Comedy GOLD.

When that woman at work was 'expecting' any time, and she was gonna take leave as soon as she went into labor, regardless of where we were in the project, I went into "Dwight Schrute Mode"... I told her, "Fact. My Grandmother Schrute would just deliver the baby right there in the field, wrap it in a blanket, and get right back to picking beets. Schrute women were tough."

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score

Lol. I liked the episode with the basketball game between them and the warehouse guys. Michael dint pick Kevin, then he was knocking down shots at the end.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Lol. I liked the episode with the basketball game between them and the warehouse guys. Michael dint pick Kevin, then he was knocking down shots at the end.

That was awesome. Looking for it, but in the meantime:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8sZJgxnPe0"]YouTube - The Office basketball game[/ame]

Members online

Latest posts