Rodgers #52?

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of off topic, but a few years back I got a blank Packer Jersey off Ebay. It COMPLETELY freaks out one of my best friends. No clue why but he can barely stand to look at it.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
When I retire I want to get a job as the guy at the front door. "Welcome to Wal-Mart, get your stuff and get the hell out".

BTW, did you know that Wal-Mart retires more millionaires than any other company in the US?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I retire I want to get a job as the guy at the front door. "Welcome to Wal-Mart, get your stuff and get the hell out".

BTW, did you know that Wal-Mart retires more millionaires than any other company in the US?
Ha ha! LOL
Well, at least you're being nice by calling it "stuff" instead of something else!
You know, someone will complain and you'll get fired. But it would be so worth it even if it was just at three or four people.

I suppose those millionaires are those who get rich from working in an office?
It can't be those working class schlubs who work on the floor, can it?

Anyone else remember that big stampede at a New York area Wal-Mart which killed a temp worker on Black Friday?
Another reason why I hate that place.
And the commercialization of Christmas put forth by the stores as well.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Ha ha! LOL
Well, at least you're being nice by calling it "stuff" instead of something else!
You know, someone will complain and you'll get fired. But it would be so worth it even if it was just at three or four people.

I suppose those millionaires are those who get rich from working in an office?
It can't be those working class schlubs who work on the floor, can it?

Anyone else remember that big stampede at a New York area Wal-Mart which killed a temp worker on Black Friday?
Another reason why I hate that place.
And the commercialization of Christmas put forth by the stores as well.
Actually, it's the floor workers. We have had several of the people who were greeting in the local Wal-Marts retire with more than a million in the bank. They were both long term employees who invested wisely in Wal-Mart while working for them

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People of walmart - the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvxNgdFeWqM

Stills
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos

I had a good one for this site about a week ago. A guy on a 'chopper' style bicycle. Had a mohawk, some facial and neck tatoos, and an animal fur drapped around his neck. He was bigger and meaner than me so I had to be very discreet to get the picture. I stood with camera phone waiting to go watching him out of the corner of my eye, waiting for him to go right past me. He turned at last second and I couldn't get a shot.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I always have my phone ready.. I pretend I'm moving it to get a signal!!! LOL.. talking out loud, "can you hear me??"

There are some crazy people that walk the aisle of wallyworld for sure!!!!

Lately its been more and more people in their pajama's!!! Not even bothering to move a comb thru their hair! eesh!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People of walmart - the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvxNgdFeWqM

Stills
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos

I had a good one for this site about a week ago. A guy on a 'chopper' style bicycle. Had a mohawk, some facial and neck tatoos, and an animal fur drapped around his neck. He was bigger and meaner than me so I had to be very discreet to get the picture. I stood with camera phone waiting to go watching him out of the corner of my eye, waiting for him to go right past me. He turned at last second and I couldn't get a shot.
What is it about Wal-Mart that brings in the white trash?