Riley visit

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saw the headline and thought you were talking about Ridley. Not sure if that would be good or not it's just who I thought of

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh my. We’re scraping the bottom. Probably a camp body at best.

Not even close to just a camp body IMO. If you are a starter for an entire season in this league...at worst IMO you are a rotational back up guy worth a look. I am not a huge fan, but would secure some veteran depth now with Brice gone.

D

Deleted member 6794

While Riley is average in coverage he's an atrocious tackler. The Packers should definitely pass on him.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While Riley is average in coverage he's an atrocious tackler. The Packers should definitely pass on him.

I do believe part of that was heart towards the end of the year...one of those gamble guys that management would have to decipher if they think a new spot would breathe new life into him or not. Could full well be a lackluster effort guy purely or a guy that simply was unhappy that let it show in play.

D

Deleted member 6794

I do believe part of that was heart towards the end of the year...one of those gamble guys that management would have to decipher if they think a new spot would breathe new life into him or not. Could full well be a lackluster effort guy purely or a guy that simply was unhappy that let it show in play.

Riley was a poor tackler early last season as well. In addition there's no need to sign a player showing a lackluster effort for whatever reason.

Members online

Latest posts