Replace a Player with a Player

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Sure I do. Solid center with a future versus a stopgap. I'm not enamoured with Scott Wells but it would be nice to have a center with the correct butt height on the roster to learn before you release a guy.

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
Sure I do. Solid center with a future versus a stopgap. I'm not enamoured with Scott Wells but it would be nice to have a center with the correct butt height on the roster to learn before you release a guy.

He over priced himself.

Had his best year as a pro.....yes you guessed it.....in his contract year.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
He over priced himself.

Had his best year as a pro.....yes you guessed it.....in his contract year.
Overpriced himself says who? He got his money. He also had his best year after he had the most experience in the league in his career. Seems to make sense.

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
Overpriced himself says who? He got his money. He also had his best year after he had the most experience in the league in his career. Seems to make sense.

IMO he's an average football player, and the Rams overpaid.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
a player like Pierre-Paul could easily adapt. Talent is talent.
I have my doubts. Talent is talent, but there are other factors. He'd need to put on some girth and learn how to 2-gap, or learn to play coverage and move to linebacker. And trust me when I say weight and speed are hard to balance.

How about Hawk for Willis, Peprah for Goldson, Saine for MJD or Rice, Quarless for Gates, Harrell for Brady (ride the pine, Tommy, ride the pine), (Herb) Taylor for Clady, or EDS for Mack or Watkins

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have my doubts. Talent is talent, but there are other factors. He'd need to put on some girth and learn how to 2-gap, or learn to play coverage and move to linebacker. And trust me when I say weight and speed are hard to balance.

How about Hawk for Willis, Peprah for Goldson, Saine for MJD or Rice, Quarless for Gates, Harrell for Brady (ride the pine, Tommy, ride the pine), (Herb) Taylor for Clady, or EDS for Mack or Watkins

Has to be the best player at the position according to the first post. I would start with the Harrell argument if you think he is the best QB on the roster.

Members online

Latest posts