Redskins sign Veteran Corner before Wild Card Game.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Just the kind of secondary AR and the Packers can get healthy on....and maybe some momentum!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The first MN game should have been momentum, The Dallas game should have been Momentum, the hail Mary was going to invigorate this offense after their furious comeback as of yet, they haven't sustained anything thru 3 quarters, let alone 4 games. I'm hopeful, i know things "can" click with this group of players, just haven't seen it consistently. Will it? I hope so and that's about all I can say

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Optimism VS Confidence.

My level of optimism every game this season really hasn't changed, but my level of confidence has been a slow spiral down.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I often talk about semantics being a problem on sports boards, in addition to relativity and subjectivity. You need to explain the difference (at least to me), particularly since I looked up "optimism" and found one of the synonyms to be "confidence". :unsure:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I often talk about semantics being a problem on sports boards, in addition to relativity and subjectivity. You need to explain the difference (at least to me), particularly since I looked up "optimism" and found one of the synonyms to be "confidence". :unsure:

Your definition of optimism and/or confidence may differ from mine but I would call that subjective.

Optimisim: The tendency to be hopeful and to emphasize or think of the good part in a situation rather than the bad part, or the feeling that in the future good things are more likely to happen than bad things

The term "Level Of Confidence" (LOC) is used to describe the percentage of instances that a set of similarly constructed tests will capture the true mean (accuracy) of the system being tested within a specified range of values[1] around the measured accuracy value of each test.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to preserve this thread for whenever folks being to parse (using the definition meaning over-analyze rather than the grammatical one :)) posts in order to prove a point. I read your post as level of "confidence" rather than "level of confidence". However, question asked and answered, so thanks.

Members online

Latest posts