Really would like to keep activity high here....

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Sorry but banter between forum members WILL bring people back regularly. Yes it is a football forum and I enjoy the info I get, but in reality I know Jack about the intricacies of statistics etc. I DO know the likes of Weeds, Amish , Pokerbrat and the like make me laugh and I enjoy talking to them, I always have. Maybe that should be okay ?

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry but banter between forum members WILL bring people back regularly. Yes it is a football forum and I enjoy the info I get, but in reality I know Jack about the intricacies of statistics etc. I DO know the likes of Weeds, Amish , Pokerbrat and the like make me laugh and I enjoy talking to them, I always have. Maybe that should be okay ?
yes, there is a very decent amount of camaraderie and banter here. I like buggy, do enjoy reading up on all the info those with balls-to-the-wall experience of being brought up with American hand-egg bring here, while maybe not posting a helluva lot for my time here. i post if i think I can add to the convo, or need clarification on something. i would like to see maybe a sub-forum related to questions about NFL/rules/teams/positions. as i get hella confused at people speaking about 1T-3T and **** like that

I've frequented many forums over the last 15-20 years, but this is the only one i am still a member of

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the spirit of keeping off the thread theme...

That tri-toon will fly with that kind of power. It'll be like a fan boat cruising the bayou! Sounds like fun.

Fixing up old boats is fun but definitely a labor of love. Enjoy being on the water this summer!
This wasn't isn't so old, 2006, all in good shape but seats. I'm not quite up for a reclamation project, though it does look fun. Too many other projects going on and until my big shed gets built, those things will be on hold.

I have an old car that is going to be completely torn down hopefully this winter to start rebuilding. But shed first and that runs into delay after delay so who knows.

The boat should fly, but will mostly cruise. I just want to be able to fly if need be if weather starts turning etc. Making it back to the marina going 38mph will take a lot less time than putting back at 13mph's LOL But i'm going to have to leave the math to someone else.

morango

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry Shaggy. I'll be leaving because of obsessive thread management. Don't worry though, I wasnt that active posting anyway. Good luck.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry Shaggy. I'll be leaving because of obsessive thread management. Don't worry though, I wasnt that active posting anyway. Good luck.
I merged a thread where there already was one..

Your poll was not deleted..I just combined #30 draft pick thread.

Again that was my opinion..

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Love the banter talk as of course it continues the activity in the off season. Yes, political posts would bump up activity to this forum but not the activity I want.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Intelligence and reason from the Chicago area might be underrepresented, but that glimmer of light and hope comes from the loyal Packer fans living there.
There is a lot of hope in Chicago. They think they're going to win the Super Bowl every year :laugh:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
You know though, having sub-forums for each NFC North teams might not be a bad idea. I truthfully wouldn't know how to go about attracting a fan base from another team but there are decent Vikings fans and even 1 or 2 decent Bears fans from what I hear.

I think if those sub-forums were moderated like this one it would have a shot at surviving.

Sky King

Reaction score
You know though, having sub-forums for each NFC North teams might not be a bad idea. I truthfully wouldn't know how to go about attracting a fan base from another team but there are decent Vikings fans and even 1 or 2 decent Bears fans from what I hear.

I think if those sub-forums were moderated like this one it would have a shot at surviving.
Agree wholeheartedly. Most forumites like to express their opinions without being called names and then being harassed without any consequences to a blowhard. Those who cannot observe common courtesy deserve to be shown the door if they eventually cross the line. This site does a pretty good job of nipping that stuff in the bud the vast majority of the time.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you wanna have a discussion? Da Bears still SUCK.

Discussion over. though I will admit, it's still fun :)
I suppose we could start listing synonyms for “suck” used in the context of the Bears... lol

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh I see now...I've been slighted...lol....I will be sending you and scotty limberger for easter lol

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Oh I see now...I've been slighted...lol....I will be sending you and scotty limberger for easter lol

You know you were included in that list....lol Never had you down as sensitive :laugh:. How are you doing friend ?
I`m down to drinking surgical alcohol now.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Never said it was a good move for the Packers but this place would go into overload.

Always brings in good times, when there is a move that members hate.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts