Rashard Anderson

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why not grab Rashard Anderson, though he hasn't played for 2 years, he seems to be fit and talented, and wouldn't be all that expensive?

Would probably be an asset to our defense

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Height: 6-2
Weight: 204 lbs.
Pos: Defensive Back

Born: June 14, 1977, Forest, MS
Experience: 3 years
College: Jackson State

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2093776

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
Why not grab Rashard Anderson, though he hasn't played for 2 years, he seems to be fit and talented, and wouldn't be all that expensive?

Basically what we have in 2005 is the Packers letting Mike Sherman coach out the final year of his contract and Ted Thompson evaluating what talent the Packers have now.

In 2006 when Thompson brings in his own HC and the Packers know more what their needs will be, look for some FA moves.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gak,
I like the idea of giving him a shot in GB. We've looked at him, so I don't know what GB saw to not bring him back. I know we need more help back there. CFL is different so it sounds as if he just doesn't have the speed that GB needs. Though we have plenty of guys with speed who can't cover, yet.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read an article on this guy which said the Packers were one of two teams who had talked to him. But after the initial talks, not much else came about.

I didn't bookmark the article, then I forgot where I read it. But none-the-less, the Packers have talked to him and for a vet's minimum contract, they have nothing to lose.

Members online

Latest posts