1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Rashard Anderson

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by GakkofNorway, Jun 28, 2005.

1. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Steel Wheels

Steel Wheels Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Basically what we have in 2005 is the Packers letting Mike Sherman coach out the final year of his contract and Ted Thompson evaluating what talent the Packers have now.

In 2006 when Thompson brings in his own HC and the Packers know more what their needs will be, look for some FA moves.

3. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Gak,
    I like the idea of giving him a shot in GB. We've looked at him, so I don't know what GB saw to not bring him back. I know we need more help back there. CFL is different so it sounds as if he just doesn't have the speed that GB needs. Though we have plenty of guys with speed who can't cover, yet.

4. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +62
    I read an article on this guy which said the Packers were one of two teams who had talked to him. But after the initial talks, not much else came about.

I didn't bookmark the article, then I forgot where I read it. But none-the-less, the Packers have talked to him and for a vet's minimum contract, they have nothing to lose.

5. spaulding

spaulding Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They talked to him after Carolina initially cut him, not recently.