Randall Cobb

Wildcatk23

Repeat?
Reaction score
Would anyone else like to see him get some more catches? I love seeing him get the ball, he is so electrifying.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
He is a rookie on a team loaded with talent so his touches will be limited. But everytime he touches the ball I get that excited feeling that he is gonna bust it into a big play.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone else say out loud prior to every punt return, "just hold onto the ball..."

I think it comes from years of watching our returners dropping the football on kick-offs and punt returns. I am happy with a 5yd punt return every time as long as the return man doesn't cough it up.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
If Jones and Driver drop more balls like today, he very well might get more snaps...

IF Jones drops more balls? Don't you mean WHEN? Has anyone noticed that Jordy was really tearing things up until Jones whined. Now we hardly hear about Jordy.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone else say out loud prior to every punt return, "just hold onto the ball..."

I think it comes from years of watching our returners dropping the football on kick-offs and punt returns. I am happy with a 5yd punt return every time as long as the return man doesn't cough it up.

I say this every time JJ get's the ball. "Don't drop it!"

But yeah, Cobb seems pretty fearless. Doesn't seem to care if guys are bearing down on him, he seems pretty against just calling for the fair catch. I don't really like that.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see Cobb in the slot a few times running the slant. He seems to be getting better every game.

OP
OP
Wildcatk23

Wildcatk23

Repeat?
Reaction score
I watched this kid play Every game in College, A Few at Commonwealth Stadium. He is amazing. HE was a QB in College for the most part and would always do best when he would just take off running. He has a feel where the defense is gonna be and where he should be.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I see nothing but upside to Cobb. It's just that we have such talent in our receiving corps that he will have to take turns getting the ball.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts