Raiders Shopping Darren McFadden?

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported this morning that the Oakland Raiders would be open to trading running back Darren McFadden. Now a new report offers the first suggestion of which team the Raiders might trade him to.Tom Kowalski of MLive.com reports...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
If the Raiders are shopping Darren McFadden, Jesse is interested. I'd love to have him to complement Grant.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mortensen has turned into Florio. That's all I have to say...

Schefter (?) is more plausible IMHO, but even him has to be taken with a grain of salt. And I can't make my mind about LaCanfora yet. His Haynesworth rumors will either give him credit or be his downfall...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I should mention the news post is actually about the Raiders potentially dealing McFadden to Detroit, but I figured if they're willing to move Run DMC, we could talk about what he could do in Green and Gold.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not interested. I think we could get someone of his caliber later in the draft. 1 TD last season scares me.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I would rather aim for a Dexter McCluster or Jahvid Best in this years draft than trade for McFadden..

NotSoSpecialTeams

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not interested. I think we could get someone of his caliber later in the draft. 1 TD last season scares me.

Agreed. Not worth it, especially after we found a guy like Tyrell Sutton as a free agent. Plus, it's not really TT's style to trade for guys like that. For me, McCluster offers a lot of intrigue and while I'd prefer a DB with our 2nd pick, I would hardly be disappointed if we plucked him if he were still on the board..

Members online

Latest posts