R.P's advice- Pre Season- Game ONE.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers go into the game as 6.5 point Under Dogs in Vegas, and the Vegas line is always solid.

The Over/Under is at 35 1/2 points.

The Steelers have already played a pre-season game which is a huge advantage, and they are at home which counts for 3 points in the line.

R.P.'s sure pick... The Steelers Minus 6.5 points.

So.... You "Negative Nancy's" on this great forum.... Do not panic when the Packers Do Not get a win in the first Pre-Season Game.

I think M.M. is going to be evaluating and not concerned with the score. The Steelers however, being at home in front of their fans have more on the line as far as building momentum for the fans and the city.

My Bet: $250.00 on the Steelers Minus 6.5 points.

R.P.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone who bets on preseason games has a serious gambling problem!

Also, the steelers have played a preseason game already, so they're easier to scout than the packers(with the new players,etc)

but still...im not betting anything!

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am sitting here reading your post while eating my dinner "A can of Pork and beans." I thought you and I were Ok. Now you bash me?

I did not bet yet, and I do not have a gambling problem.

Trom. can you lend me $250.00? I will pay you back Monday. I promise.

R.P.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steelers will win because they are at home and they have one pre season game in all ready. I think their starters will go a little longer.

Still I can hardly wait. I'm so excited to see an actual Packers football game for the first time since we thrashed the Bears.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WIN OR LOSE I just want to see the Packers play. Preseason wins mean nothing it is just a chance find the players you want starting during the reg season and who you want as depth. plus the Colts always lose like every preseason game and they just won the Superbowl. A win would be nice but i just want to see solid play out of our team.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read Brandon Jackson might play a half. I really hope McCarthy gives him a lot of touches so we see what he's got in him.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never worry about winning or losing during preseason, what I do get concerned about is growth. I want to see this team get better as the preseason moves forward. I'm very excited to see this season get started. Go Packers.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steelers will win because they are at home and they have one pre season game in all ready. I think their starters will go a little longer.

Still I can hardly wait. I'm so excited to see an actual Packers football game for the first time since we thrashed the Bears.

Couldn't agree more with ya, Pork. Just hopin for some TD's, a good showing by the 1's, and no injuries! :cross:

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Frankly, with our injuries and so many new players I would be surprised if we score more than 10 points. Actually, I expect the Pack to score 6. Final score 20-6. But, as always, I'll be more than glad to feast on crow come Sunday. There's just too much uncertainty this early in camp.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love watching the young kids. It's always fun to predict who can and who will make the team. I remember watching Robert Ferguson as a rookie and wondering why in the world we drafted him. I'm still wondering.

Members online

Latest posts