Questions about Favre from an outsider

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintsXLIV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can only imagine how much the whole Favre saga has been discussed, especially with y'all, but as an outsider, I don't really know how the GB fanbase feels about Brett. Do y'all mostly despise him? Like him? Love him? Feel nostalgic? Do you want his jersey retired? Bitterness? I'd really like as much detail as can be, because the only Packers fans that I know include my father and his siblings.

Thanks!

Also, because my dad is from WI, I grew up cheering for the Packers on besides the Saints, so if we don't make it, then Geaux Pack!:handshake:

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. Was just joking. I believe that you truly are a new poster on this board asking an honest question, but you need to be aware that these questions have been debated over and over for years now. There are entire forums dedicated towards this guy and his legacy.

Quite frankly, I think most on this forum are sick of the whole topic. So, don't be offended if a mod closes this thread down. If you want the answer, search the archives. It's all there.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
He leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

It's just best to spit and move on.

OP
OP
S

SaintsXLIV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I appreciate the reply, PFan. I'm definitley new to this forum and won't really be around. I'm unaware of the dynamics of this board. I'm sure it's a violently sore subject, but I just couldn't resist after wondering for so long.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
To sum it up, bitterness seems to be the trend. I think some felt sorry for him after this season, but the Peppers comment reaffirmed his douchyness.
IDK, give it 3-4 years and Im sure an olive branch will be extended...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Closing this thread. Sorry Saints fan, but, as Longtimefan has pointed out, there are inumerous threads about how we feel. Check one out, or post in one of those!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts