Question on the Play by Play ventrilo

Chris40189

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm new to the packer forums and I was just wondering if you guys are going to be calling the plays on the pbp ventrilo server for the Steelers game. Sadly I can't watch the game via TV because I live in stinky hot Miami. Anyways, was just curious if you guys used the vent during the game. thanks.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we'll probably try start the PbP stuff again when the regular season starts. If there is no one available to run the PbP then we'll use the chat forum. There are a good few Packerfans here that dont get consistent access to watch the games so you wont be in the boat alone, welcome anyhow :D

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Myself, Zero, Trom, AADP ran PbP last year on ventrilio, and I am ready to roll with it again this season when possible.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Smlutz, Z2C, Trom and AADP all lend their skills depending on who's available to cover the game, and wants to give up their free time. They all do a great job and it's much appreciated, especially by those who can't see the games :)

Thanks guys.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I'm finishing up my last two weeks of college (yay!) and moving over this weekend so I won't be able to offer it up until probably the last pre season game :(

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nice one guys, i'm looking forward to the PbP again this year. should be good :)

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be able to do it for the opener for sure. I could probably do the Jacksonville preseason game as well, which is a nationally televised game. From there on its a week by week basis, because I live in Pennsylvania and don't have Sunday Ticket I do it when I can.

Members online

Latest posts