Purple at lambeau

smacker

Smacker = Smack talking Packer Fan
Reaction score
Part of the problem is if you want to keep your tickets and you can't attend a game you now need to sell them through a ticket broker. Sell them yourself to family, friend or stranger that is a Packer fan and they act up at the game and YOU could LOSE your TICKETS forever.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Part of the problem is if you want to keep your tickets and you can't attend a game you now need to sell them through a ticket broker. Sell them yourself to family, friend or stranger that is a Packer fan and they act up at the game and YOU could LOSE your TICKETS forever.

I actually like that rule. If you sell them through a broker does that eliminate your responsibility as a season ticket holder if they act up?

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the vast majority of fans everywhere would be respectful of anyone wearing opposing colors as long as those wearing the opposing colors are also being respectful.

My last Packer/viking game at Lambeau was a night game and I spent the day tailgating with many people dressed in purple and I had a great time with most of them. On the other hand there were some I wouldn't have pis**ed on if they were on fire. And then there were a few I actually wanted to set on fire.

Add Raiders to Eagles for dangerous fans

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...and needed OT to take care of those same Browns, so what's your point? :)
The Browns and the Packers-without-Rodgers looked like they were pretty evenly matched, didn't they?
But I always say losers find ways to lose, and the Browns did.

smacker

Smacker = Smack talking Packer Fan
Reaction score
I actually like that rule. If you sell them through a broker does that eliminate your responsibility as a season ticket holder if they act up?
I like the rule myself, the point is it lets opposing fans buy more tickets. If the Packers are not doing well, you can't blame non-ticket holders for not wanting to pay NFL prices to go to the game, and opposing fans whose team is doing well are willing to pay premium prices, therefore you get a lot of opposition fans in the stadium. I also agree with the poster that Packer fans are basically nice people, so opposing fans like coming here. My niece from Minnesota came for the game, she is a Packer fan, her boyfriend was a Viking fan, He couldn't wait to see and go to historic Lambeau Field, even though he was a Viking fan.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Minnesota's having a good year, it's no surprise they're traveling well, plus it's an adjoining state.
It's basically a preseason game for the Packers.
There are a ton of Viking fans in Wisconsin... Some in GB..

I know of a few that I work with.

I been to both Packer viking games when Brett wore purple.. There were a good amount of purple fans both times.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think the vast majority of fans everywhere would be respectful of anyone wearing opposing colors as long as those wearing the opposing colors are also being respectful.

My last Packer/viking game at Lambeau was a night game and I spent the day tailgating with many people dressed in purple and I had a great time with most of them. On the other hand there were some I wouldn't have pis**ed on if they were on fire. And then there were a few I actually wanted to set on fire.
I been to many Lambeau field games... Lot of diff teams... and the viking fans are the worse. No doubt..

Bears, lions, Pitt, new Orleans, Tampa, Denver..

Pitt fans were many and were the best...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No playoffs.. Cold.. Xmas eve next day. Don't sell your tix and lose the $$$$$ for the seats...or sell and make the money for Xmas..

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are a ton of Viking fans in Wisconsin... Some in GB..

I know of a few that I work with.

I been to both Packer viking games when Brett wore purple.. There were a good amount of purple fans both times.

Some Packers fans made signs to let Brett Favre know they resent his decision to be a Viking. One of them was, "BRETT WHO?"

Reaction score
melvin dangerr said:
Well face it W/O Rodgers we look almost like the Green Bay Browns
Without Rodgers we almost won in Pittsburgh, so what's your point?
Well Cleveland is half way between Pittsburgh and GB. Unless it had something to do with the stains on our underwear coming back from Pittsburgh :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts