Prospects of a meaningless Lions game in Week 17

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carl... it's called satire. The point being to show Mr. ram29jackson how easy it is to take just about anything and make a conspiracy out of it by misrepresenting the facts. Apparently I did a very good job, lol

Opps....my bad. You really did do a good job.

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well...as long as they do not have video review of every single player every play someone is getting away with something!!! :p

callmescam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Packer fan who married a life-long Lions fan, I sure hope the game has a meaning! We'll be watching with her entire family neat Flint, MI. She was talking all kinds of smack after our loss in W3. I would love to have some retribution...

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
or I actually understand football on my tv is just entertainment and theres no point in caring who wins or loses because the players on the field don't even care.

Yea players don't care who wins or loses, Tom Brady was obviously yelling obscenities after last weeks game because he stubbed his toe.

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nope captain wannabe logical. I explained I'm sick of doing what I have already done. The fact is you are poor at research because you cant even interpret the obvious. You still aren't thinking logically if you think the Bills can go to and lose 4 SBs on their own without a million factors going absolutely their way and then against them for it to happen.

you guys think theres some mystery and the Pack has a chance and they are one of the better teams and the games will be exciting because you have no clue who will win but you perceive the Pack as strong.

I already know they aren't winning or even getting there this year.

Who is winning the SB then, pray tell?

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Packer fan who married a life-long Lions fan, I sure hope the game has a meaning! We'll be watching with her entire family neat Flint, MI. She was talking all kinds of smack after our loss in W3. I would love to have some retribution...

A lions fan talking smack? Now I've heard it all.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Was it something like "Put em up, put em up" ??

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited by a moderator:

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
LOL at digging a hole. I wouldn't be this annoying if I didn't already know I was right.
All the lunatics "know they're right". Why is it you didn't refute a single point in my post? Where is your evidence of payoffs? How do you explain no one has come forward to expose the conspiracy.
motivation ? money ,power,greed. Its pretty basic.
Money? Goodell already has it. Power? Same thing, he already has it. What is pretty basic is you have become a joke on this board. Congratulations.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Pack got HFA wrapped up by that point that be awesome. Rest the players Start Matt Flynn and have him get 6TD passes against the Lions again :D

That First Round Bye would do wonders heal up for the Final Push.

Pretty sure this is a joke. We all remember what happened the last time Week 17 didn't matter and we got a bye. Destroyed in the divisional round at home.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty sure this is a joke. We all remember what happened the last time Week 17 didn't matter and we got a bye. Destroyed in the divisional round at home.

In 2012 though, we didn't have the bye and got beat badly as well.

In 2009, we were on a 7-1 roll and lost first round.

We've lost with a bye and without a bye. Just one example of losing after a bye does not mean a bye is bad.

To me, having a bye and home divisional game would be much better than playing wildcard weekend.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In 2012 though, we didn't have the bye and got beat badly as well.

In 2009, we were on a 7-1 roll and lost first round.

We've lost with a bye and without a bye. Just one example of losing after a bye does not mean a bye is bad.

To me, having a bye and home divisional game would be much better than playing wildcard weekend.

I don't think that he's suggesting that a bye and home divisional game would be bad. Just that they shouldn't phone it in Week 17 if they have nothing to play for.

Again, I think this is a completely moot point.

These are the things that have to happen for Week 17 to be "meaningless" and us be locked into a #1 seed:

- We beat Atlanta, Buffalo, and Tampa Bay
- Detroit loses one of their next 2 games (vs. Minnesota or @ Chicago)
- Arizona loses their next 2 games (@ St Louis and Seattle)
- Seattle loses at home next week vs San Francisco
- Dallas loses either @ Philly or home vs Indy

If literally all of these things do not happen, we will enter Week 17 with some sort of playoff implication on the line. I don't know why we are so concerned with this idea of having nothing to play for Week 17. It isn't happening.

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think that he's suggesting that a bye and home divisional game would be bad. Just that they shouldn't phone it in Week 17 if they have nothing to play for.

Again, I think this is a completely moot point.

These are the things that have to happen for Week 17 to be "meaningless" and us be locked into a #1 seed:

- We beat Atlanta, Buffalo, and Tampa Bay
- Detroit loses one of their next 2 games (vs. Minnesota or @ Chicago)
- Arizona loses their next 2 games (@ St Louis and Seattle)
- Seattle loses at home next week vs San Francisco
- Dallas loses either @ Philly or home vs Indy

If literally all of these things do not happen, we will enter Week 17 with some sort of playoff implication on the line. I don't know why we are so concerned with this idea of having nothing to play for Week 17. It isn't happening.

For a fact there will be a lot on the line come the Last Game.

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There go those Cardinals losing another game to help prove your...

err, wait, nevermind.

have the qualified for any playoffs yet ? they can go 15-1 or 1-15 but as long as they don't make it,the objective is met .

notice how they are making sure you don't know till the last two minutes of the last game of the season.

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All the lunatics "know they're right". Why is it you didn't refute a single point in my post? Where is your evidence of payoffs? How do you explain no one has come forward to expose the conspiracy.

Money? Goodell already has it. Power? Same thing, he already has it. What is pretty basic is you have become a joke on this board. Congratulations.

who said anything about payoffs ? employees are doing the job their employer told them to. its an entertainment business and there's nothing illegal going on.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
have the qualified for any playoffs yet ? they can go 15-1 or 1-15 but as long as they don't make it,the objective is met .

notice how they are making sure you don't know till the last two minutes of the last game of the season.

Crazy how if you get predictions correct, it's "evidence" for fixing...

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its called acting. He tries too hard LOL. It's so contrived its hilarious

You are a delusional fool of astronomical porportions. You actually seem to believe that the NFL is one big conspiracy that all the players are in on.

At first we were laughing at you, now we are starting to feel bad.