Prospects of a meaningless Lions game in Week 17

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year, Rodgers missed half a season and game back without missing a beat against the Bears.

I think the momentum thing is overrated.

Yeah, he didn't miss a beat until the next week.

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, we agree then. Detroit going 11-4 is quite plausible.

It's quite likely in fact.....their injury report is the best its been all season only one guy out and they have all their Starters back now after having a tough time through the middle of the year losing most of their Offense. Week 17 is setting up to be for all the Marbles in GB. Hopefully both teams will be at full strength from now on and no one gets hurt. That way there will be no excuses! :D

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Palmer had reconstruction surgery in 2006, when it was common for the surgeon to use a cadaver's ligament. Since then it's been proven that cadaver ligaments don't hold-up well and it isn't uncommon for them to fail. At age 34 and using part of his own patellar tendon for the repair, and facing a grueling 9-12 month rehab I'm sure Palmer purposely over-stepped on a scramble and purposely blew his own knee to fulfill the "master plan of '14". Got it;).

none of this data proves the injury was real. You really don't understand the concept of reality.

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, I need good observational skills and reasoning skills for my profession, so no, those are not lacking.

What I'm doing is refusing to do your research for you. You're telling me you are tired of backing up your own point.

Since you refuse to back it up, maybe you should stop telling us it's fixed and that we should believe it.

nope captain wannabe logical. I explained I'm sick of doing what I have already done. The fact is you are poor at research because you cant even interpret the obvious. You still aren't thinking logically if you think the Bills can go to and lose 4 SBs on their own without a million factors going absolutely their way and then against them for it to happen.

you guys think theres some mystery and the Pack has a chance and they are one of the better teams and the games will be exciting because you have no clue who will win but you perceive the Pack as strong.

I already know they aren't winning or even getting there this year.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

nope captain wannabe logical. I explained I'm sick of doing what I have already done. The fact is you are poor at research because you cant even interpret the obvious. You still aren't thinking logically if you think the Bills can go to and lose 4 SBs on their own without a million factors going absolutely their way and then against them for it to happen.

you guys think theres some mystery and the Pack has a chance and they are one of the better teams and the games will be exciting because you have no clue who will win but you perceive the Pack as strong.

What is Santa Clause bringing you for Christmas ??

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So either you're 4 inches tall and live in Roger Goodells pocket or your ouija board is dialed into the ghost of Pete Rozell ~ neither of which I believe. Please work on the conspiracies of Obama and the Clintons, their much easier to prove and more probable.

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So either you're 4 inches tall and live in Roger Goodells pocket or your ouija board is dialed into the ghost of Pete Rozell ~ neither of which I believe. Please work on the conspiracies of Obama and the Clintons, their much easier to prove and more probable.

or I actually understand football on my tv is just entertainment and theres no point in caring who wins or loses because the players on the field don't even care.

I

I also learned/knew Santa wasn't real long before the average child. Which Is why I'm not heart broken about learning actual truth's.

Okay...I`m going to listen to your conspiracy theories here about the NFL.......Proof ???

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you really think it's a coincidence that 14 of the 17 NFL referees happen to be Freemasons? I saw a fascinating article many years ago about how the Illuminati is running professional sports and is completely controlling the games at a level you would never believe was possible. This is all self-evident. All you have to do is pry open your mind and rip off the blinders that the professional sports industry has firmly glued in place.

Want proof? Look no further than the Packers. The average population of an NFL city is 1,080,000. Yet how is it that Green Bay, which barely has more than 100,000, happens to be the home of the greatest team in all of sports, let alone football? The odds of that happening through natural happenstance is less than 0.15%, and that's an indisputable FACT. Anyone who has any basic knowledge of mathematics and probability knows there is something more going on here. If you don't get that, then you need to get educated.

The best evidence suggests the following reality: the Packers were put in place as a feel-good story -- a pacifier, if you will, for the nation in times of crisis. Hence, the choice of Green Bay as a base for the team is a stroke of genius. The Packers appeal to small town Americans from coast to coast, giving the team a potential for broad influence on the populace if needed. Consider the following: Let us examine the Packers Super Bowl victories and their timing.

Super Bowl 1, 1967: In 1966, the Vietnam War ramped up sharply.

Super Bowl 2, 1968: 1967 was a year of riots from Buffalo to Cairo, IL to Cincinnati and Detroit.

Super Bowl 31, 1997: Multiple weather phenomena from intense rain in the northwest to hurricanes in the east took over 100 American lives in 1996. Centennial Olympic Park was bombed during the Atlanta Olympics.

Super Bowl 32, 1998: (This game was clearly set up as a planned loss in a vain attempt to deflect suspicions of the true nature of things.)

Super Bowl 45, 2011: 2010 marked the Illuminati's greatest power grab to date, which came in the form of the so-called "ACA" or "Obamacare."

How can it be mere coincidence that the Packers just happen to win Super Bowls during these times of panic? And it even goes back further than that. Consider the pre-Super Bowl era. The Packers were first activated as champions just 2 months after the stock market crash of 1929. They went on to win 4 more during the Great Depression and ******'s rise to power. The Packers were champions again in 1944, during the time when America was engaged in the most intense fighting of WWII in both the European and Pacific theaters. Nearly 20 years later, the Packers were again called upon to soothe the masses in the early to mid 1960's when the civil rights movement was in full swing and the Russians had an early lead in the Space Race. If this isn't enough for you, the icing on the cake is that George Calhoun was a Freemason too!

No reasonable person can refute these absolute facts. And no reasonable person would write it off as coincidence. Therefore, it is clear that the only conclusion to be made is that the NFL is, indeed, FIXED.

For the final nail in the coffin, if you ask the NFL about all of this, they will deny everything. Why would they bother to cover up the truth if the truth wasn't there to cover up?!

I'm sure all the people losing family members to war were so relieved by the Packers winning. Must have made it all better...

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
You really don't understand the concept of reality.
Ordinarily since this poster has found himself in such a deep hole I'd suggest he stop digging, but he’s so far gone all he can do is continue to dig. He began his lunacy suggesting a vast conspiracy headed by Goodell and including the officials. Now he’s got the players in on it as he, “can see defenders falling down and missing on purpose.” Consider what he is alleging: According to him Goodell (who CNN Money says was paid $105M from the 2008 through the 2012 seasons – more than Peyton Manning) is risking his reputation, job and the reputation of the NFL to a group of officials and players who are ****** enough to engage in this massive conspiracy. All along the lowest paid and/or least ethical official or player could blow the whistle on the conspiracy and become rich and famous while doing it. (Remember all the members of the conspiracy are by definition, unethical.) There must be huge amounts of money changing hands to keep everyone quite, right? Even after players and officials retire, they’ll have to continue to be paid, right? How plausible is any of this?

So I ask again why would Goodell risk so much to fix games as he presides over the most popular sport in the US? Why would multiple players in the league conspire to lose games? Why would officials risk their livelihoods? If this were happening, wouldn’t some of the owners have gotten wind of this? How much would you have to pay a multi-millionaire owner with a huge ego to agree his team doesn’t have a chance at a Super Bowl – for decades at a time?

Consider that even the looniest ‘conspiratorialist’ provides a motivation behind the conspiracy, no matter how looney. But, again, what’s this poster’s answer to Goodell’s motivation? “I don't need to know how millionaires conduct their business.” Yet he accuses others of being gullible and not understanding reality. What do you call someone who wholeheartedly buys into a conspiracy without having any idea why the leader of that so-called conspiracy would be doing it?

He calls himself a fan but admits he doesn't care who wins. He's not even in touch with reality enough to know what the word "fan" means. At this point the hole is so deep, no light - or truth - can get to him.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It's expected if you say game are fixed, people will want examples of plays to back that up.

If you're sick of it, stop bringing it up.

I

you are admitting you have poor observational and deductive reasoning skills. It does work.

I have in fact given multiple examples in previous threads and I have broken down video replays but those were taken down as soon as I pointed things out. I went to a youtube video that had been up for months of last years super bowl highlights that I used on multiple sites. But as soon as I decided to type in the comments section that every play was staged,it was removed from youtube in 2 hours.
I did all that early on and am tired of doing it. Again, this happens in every game all night long but you refuse to actually watch and research a play after it happens and just take it as some fantastic or disappointing outcome.

So U-Tube are in on the conspiracy ??? :eek:

I

:rolleyes: This is kind of like saying, 'I am not a witch' in an ad during a political campaign. If you have to say it... :D

It's also funny you accuse those of us who require proof gullible. No, it's those who buy into conspiracy theories without proof who are guilty of that and more. But the clincher with this poster occurred in another thread in which I asked him what Roger Goodell's motive would be for masterminding this huge conspiracy. His answer? "I don't need to know how millionaires conduct their business." There you have it, a massive conspiracy he thinks the commissioner, the officials, and some if not all players are involved in and he can't figure out what would motivate the ring leader to do it. He accepts that Goodell (who gets paid more than $35M year after year) is willing to ruin his reputation and the reputation of the NFL for reasons unknown. But we're gullible? Sure.

Anyone with a bridge to sell should contact ram29jackson.

Funny you should mention a bridge ?? :whistling:

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's expected if you say game are fixed, people will want examples of plays to back that up.

If you're sick of it, stop bringing it up.

what I am sick of is fools who cant think for themselves. I'm not sick of being right and speaking truth

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ordinarily since this poster has found himself in such a deep hole I'd suggest he stop digging, but he’s so far gone all he can do is continue to dig. He began his lunacy suggesting a vast conspiracy headed by Goodell and including the officials. Now he’s got the players in on it as he, “can see defenders falling down and missing on purpose.” Consider what he is alleging: According to him Goodell (who CNN Money says was paid $105M from the 2008 through the 2012 seasons – more than Peyton Manning) is risking his reputation, job and the reputation of the NFL to a group of officials and players who are ****** enough to engage in this massive conspiracy. All along the lowest paid and/or least ethical official or player could blow the whistle on the conspiracy and become rich and famous while doing it. (Remember all the members of the conspiracy are by definition, unethical.) There must be huge amounts of money changing hands to keep everyone quite, right? Even after players and officials retire, they’ll have to continue to be paid, right? How plausible is any of this?

So I ask again why would Goodell risk so much to fix games as he presides over the most popular sport in the US? Why would multiple players in the league conspire to lose games? Why would officials risk their livelihoods? If this were happening, wouldn’t some of the owners have gotten wind of this? How much would you have to pay a multi-millionaire owner with a huge ego to agree his team doesn’t have a chance at a Super Bowl – for decades at a time?

Consider that even the looniest ‘conspiratorialist’ provides a motivation behind the conspiracy, no matter how looney. But, again, what’s this poster’s answer to Goodell’s motivation? “I don't need to know how millionaires conduct their business.” Yet he accuses others of being gullible and not understanding reality. What do you call someone who wholeheartedly buys into a conspiracy without having any idea why the leader of that so-called conspiracy would be doing it?

He calls himself a fan but admits he doesn't care who wins. He's not even in touch with reality enough to know what the word "fan" means. At this point the hole is so deep, no light - or truth - can get to him.

LOL at digging a hole. I wouldn't be this annoying if I didn't already know I was right.

motivation ? money ,power,greed. Its pretty basic.

I

what I am sick of is fools who cant think for themselves. I'm not sick of being right and speaking truth

Well, you`ve completely ruined football for me now :(. Can you recommend a sport worth following that isn`t bent as a banana ?

OP
OP
GoPGo

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure all the people losing family members to war were so relieved by the Packers winning. Must have made it all better...
Carl... it's called satire. The point being to show Mr. ram29jackson how easy it is to take just about anything and make a conspiracy out of it by misrepresenting the facts. Apparently I did a very good job, lol