Prospects of a meaningless Lions game in Week 17

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't been wrong one single time except for thinking the Giants scenario would play out.
I'm not the imbecile. I'm not the one gullible enough to believe so many unlikely fantastic finishes can keep happening without manipulation. I said before season started that the Cards wouldnt make the playoffs and they are of course making it possible that you wont know that till the last game of the season. They aren't making it easy like last year when the Giants just tanked. I said before the season started that the Broncos were going to and winning the SB. But youll excuse that saying football logic made that so anyway. I haven't been wrong about a single thing yet.
Ive only been unable to pick the scenarios that lead to those outcomes.
You are the imbecile not understanding that I don't have to get anything right for games to actually be staged. I can see defenders falling down and missing on purpose. That doesn't mean I'll know or need to be right about the final score.

So what you're saying is because you make correct projections, the NFL is fixed?

I tried so many times on a different thread for specific examples of plays that show how the NFL is fixed and you never came through. Nobody here is ever going to believe you without them.

Saying "whole games" or "I can see defenders falling down and missing on purpose" sure doesn't work either. We are not going to through the games and find them for you.

If you ever want anyone to believe what you're saying, you should actually come through and give examples. If not, just stop trying.

H

HardRightEdge

I said before season started that the Cards wouldnt make the playoffs and they are of course making it possible that you wont know that till the last game of the season.
So it was the NFL that sidelined Palmer so that Drew "Freaking" Stanton could blow the division title for them? That's quite a claim.

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So it was the NFL that sidelined Palmer so that Drew "Freaking" Stanton could blow the division title for them? That's quite a claim.

go back and replay any injury and tell me know it really happened.They have to create a scenariofor you to believe the storyline

H

HardRightEdge

go back and replay any injury and tell me know it really happened.They have to create a scenariofor you to believe the storyline
I've seen the light! I looked closely at the replay and noticed that shooter on the grassy knoll.

ram29jackson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what you're saying is because you make correct projections, the NFL is fixed?

I tried so many times on a different thread for specific examples of plays that show how the NFL is fixed and you never came through. Nobody here is ever going to believe you without them.

Saying "whole games" or "I can see defenders falling down and missing on purpose" sure doesn't work either. We are not going to through the games and find them for you.

If you ever want anyone to believe what you're saying, you should actually come through and give examples. If not, just stop trying.

you are admitting you have poor observational and deductive reasoning skills. It does work.

I have in fact given multiple examples in previous threads and I have broken down video replays but those were taken down as soon as I pointed things out. I went to a youtube video that had been up for months of last years super bowl highlights that I used on multiple sites. But as soon as I decided to type in the comments section that every play was staged,it was removed from youtube in 2 hours.
I did all that early on and am tired of doing it. Again, this happens in every game all night long but you refuse to actually watch and research a play after it happens and just take it as some fantastic or disappointing outcome.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I haven't been wrong one single time except for thinking the Giants scenario would play out. ... I haven't been wrong about a single thing yet.
:rolleyes:
I'm not the imbecile.
This is kind of like saying, 'I am not a witch' in an ad during a political campaign. If you have to say it... :D

It's also funny you accuse those of us who require proof gullible. No, it's those who buy into conspiracy theories without proof who are guilty of that and more. But the clincher with this poster occurred in another thread in which I asked him what Roger Goodell's motive would be for masterminding this huge conspiracy. His answer? "I don't need to know how millionaires conduct their business." There you have it, a massive conspiracy he thinks the commissioner, the officials, and some if not all players are involved in and he can't figure out what would motivate the ring leader to do it. He accepts that Goodell (who gets paid more than $35M year after year) is willing to ruin his reputation and the reputation of the NFL for reasons unknown. But we're gullible? Sure.

Anyone with a bridge to sell should contact ram29jackson.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you are admitting you have poor observational and deductive reasoning skills. It does work.

I have in fact given multiple examples in previous threads and I have broken down video replays but those were taken down as soon as I pointed things out. I went to a youtube video that had been up for months of last years super bowl highlights that I used on multiple sites. But as soon as I decided to type in the comments section that every play was staged,it was removed from youtube in 2 hours.
I did all that early on and am tired of doing it. Again, this happens in every game all night long but you refuse to actually watch and research a play after it happens and just take it as some fantastic or disappointing outcome.

Actually, I need good observational skills and reasoning skills for my profession, so no, those are not lacking.

What I'm doing is refusing to do your research for you. You're telling me you are tired of backing up your own point.

Since you refuse to back it up, maybe you should stop telling us it's fixed and that we should believe it.

Last edited:
H

HardRightEdge

There's also no reason to think they can't choke one of them away.
With Stafford anything's possible. However, he recaptured his accuracy last week against the Bears after not being able to hit the broad side of a barn at NE. Megatron was looking like his old self in that CHI game. It's getting late for that oft predicted collapse with the remaining games against a bunch of weak sisters with 2 of 3 at home.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
With Stafford anything's possible. However, he recaptured his accuracy last week against the Bears after not being able to hit the broad side of a barn at NE. Megatron was looking like his old self in that CHI game. It's getting late for that oft predicted collapse with the remaining games against a bunch of weak sisters with 2 of 3 at home.

Looks like everyone is re-capturing there "Mojo" against the Bears this year.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Palmer had reconstruction surgery in 2006, when it was common for the surgeon to use a cadaver's ligament. Since then it's been proven that cadaver ligaments don't hold-up well and it isn't uncommon for them to fail. At age 34 and using part of his own patellar tendon for the repair, and facing a grueling 9-12 month rehab I'm sure Palmer purposely over-stepped on a scramble and purposely blew his own knee to fulfill the "master plan of '14". Got it;).

OP
OP
GoPGo

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've seen the light! I looked closely at the replay and noticed that shooter on the grassy knoll.

Do you really think it's a coincidence that 14 of the 17 NFL referees happen to be Freemasons? I saw a fascinating article many years ago about how the Illuminati is running professional sports and is completely controlling the games at a level you would never believe was possible. This is all self-evident. All you have to do is pry open your mind and rip off the blinders that the professional sports industry has firmly glued in place.

Want proof? Look no further than the Packers. The average population of an NFL city is 1,080,000. Yet how is it that Green Bay, which barely has more than 100,000, happens to be the home of the greatest team in all of sports, let alone football? The odds of that happening through natural happenstance is less than 0.15%, and that's an indisputable FACT. Anyone who has any basic knowledge of mathematics and probability knows there is something more going on here. If you don't get that, then you need to get educated.

The best evidence suggests the following reality: the Packers were put in place as a feel-good story -- a pacifier, if you will, for the nation in times of crisis. Hence, the choice of Green Bay as a base for the team is a stroke of genius. The Packers appeal to small town Americans from coast to coast, giving the team a potential for broad influence on the populace if needed. Consider the following: Let us examine the Packers Super Bowl victories and their timing.

Super Bowl 1, 1967: In 1966, the Vietnam War ramped up sharply.

Super Bowl 2, 1968: 1967 was a year of riots from Buffalo to Cairo, IL to Cincinnati and Detroit.

Super Bowl 31, 1997: Multiple weather phenomena from intense rain in the northwest to hurricanes in the east took over 100 American lives in 1996. Centennial Olympic Park was bombed during the Atlanta Olympics.

Super Bowl 32, 1998: (This game was clearly set up as a planned loss in a vain attempt to deflect suspicions of the true nature of things.)

Super Bowl 45, 2011: 2010 marked the Illuminati's greatest power grab to date, which came in the form of the so-called "ACA" or "Obamacare."

How can it be mere coincidence that the Packers just happen to win Super Bowls during these times of panic? And it even goes back further than that. Consider the pre-Super Bowl era. The Packers were first activated as champions just 2 months after the stock market crash of 1929. They went on to win 4 more during the Great Depression and ******'s rise to power. The Packers were champions again in 1944, during the time when America was engaged in the most intense fighting of WWII in both the European and Pacific theaters. Nearly 20 years later, the Packers were again called upon to soothe the masses in the early to mid 1960's when the civil rights movement was in full swing and the Russians had an early lead in the Space Race. If this isn't enough for you, the icing on the cake is that George Calhoun was a Freemason too!

No reasonable person can refute these absolute facts. And no reasonable person would write it off as coincidence. Therefore, it is clear that the only conclusion to be made is that the NFL is, indeed, FIXED.

For the final nail in the coffin, if you ask the NFL about all of this, they will deny everything. Why would they bother to cover up the truth if the truth wasn't there to cover up?!

Last edited:

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's no reason to think Detroit can't beat TAM and MIN at home and CHI on the road. I suspect the Division will be decided in week 17.

The Bears are worse than I even thought they were and now they'll prob be without Marshal for that game. So, ya, I really put little stock in Stafford looking good against them thanksgiving and I'm no longer feeling like the Bears can beat anyone. I mean...they are truly horrible.

H

HardRightEdge

The Bears are worse than I even thought they were and now they'll prob be without Marshal for that game. So, ya, I really put little stock in Stafford looking good against them thanksgiving and I'm no longer feeling like the Bears can beat anyone. I mean...they are truly horrible.
So, we agree then. Detroit going 11-4 is quite plausible.

H

HardRightEdge

Do you really think it's a coincidence that 14 of the 17 NFL referees happen to be Freemasons? I saw a fascinating article many years ago about how the Illuminati is running professional sports and is completely controlling the games at a level you would never believe was possible.
I took another look at that replay I mentioned earlier...the shooter had a tatoo of a pyramid with an eye in it!

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let us examine the Packers Super Bowl victories and their timing.
Super Bowl 2, 1968: 1967 was a year of riots from Buffalo to Cairo, IL to Cincinnati and Detroit.
Super Bowl 31, 1997: Multiple weather phenomena from intense rain in the northwest to hurricanes in the east took over 100 American lives in 1996. Centennial Olympic Park was bombed during the Atlanta Olympics.
Super Bowl 32, 1998: (This game was clearly set up as a planned loss in a vain attempt to deflect suspicions of the true nature of things.)
Super Bowl 45, 2011: 2010 marked the Illuminati's greatest power grab to date, which came in the form of the so-called "ACA" or "Obamacare."

How can it be mere coincidence that the Packers just happen to win Super Bowls during these times of panic?
Why didn't the Packers win the NFL championship in 1964 after the country was in mourning for it's assassinated President?
Why didn't the Packers win in 1978 to help us forget about our recession and the OPEC oil embargo creating rationing & gas lines?
Why didn't the Packers win in 1998 to help the nation take it's mind off of the numerous Clinton scandals (Whitewater, Paula Jones, Lewinsky)? That would have been only a week after "I did not have ****** relations with that woman" on national TV.
Why didn't the Packers win the Super Bowl in 2002 to help the nation recover from 9/11?

You can weave a conspiracy about anything, at any time, and most would be based in some truth...

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well at least GB will win as Lions horrible in weather like in Lambeau.

Green Bay will win because Detroit has Stafford. He's not good enough to beat the Packers in GB with the division on the line. People talk about quality wins and big game QBs and on and on...Stafford has not proven a thing. Pretty amusing that after looking pathetic for two games against decent teams he looks good against the Bears and we're supposed to think "OK, he's back now". lol

New coach...Stafford's time... bla bla blaa yada yada... yada...this isn't an after school special. It's the NFL. Not happnin.

H

HardRightEdge

The certainties of Detroit imploding down the stretch promulgated in these pages have dissolved into plausibilities and conjectures about week 17. Teams with stout defenses and a QB capable of lighting it up should not be taken lightly.

There's different kinds of QB inconsistency in the league. There's the Sanchez, Stanton, Orton kind of inconsistency where the max upside on their best days is still fairly low. Then there's the Romo / Stafford / Eli Manning kind of inconsistency where any one of them could throw 4 picks or throw for 450 yds. and 4 TDs on any given day.

Anyway, this line of discussion is premature and perhaps it will not come to that.

I only wanted to make the point that the certainties Detroit would implode down the stretch appear unfounded.

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you really think it's a coincidence that 14 of the 17 NFL referees happen to be Freemasons? I saw a fascinating article many years ago about how the Illuminati is running professional sports and is completely controlling the games at a level you would never believe was possible. This is all self-evident. All you have to do is pry open your mind and rip off the blinders that the professional sports industry has firmly glued in place.

Want proof? Look no further than the Packers. The average population of an NFL city is 1,080,000. Yet how is it that Green Bay, which barely has more than 100,000, happens to be the home of the greatest team in all of sports, let alone football? The odds of that happening through natural happenstance is less than 0.15%, and that's an indisputable FACT. Anyone who has any basic knowledge of mathematics and probability knows there is something more going on here. If you don't get that, then you need to get educated.

The best evidence suggests the following reality: the Packers were put in place as a feel-good story -- a pacifier, if you will, for the nation in times of crisis. Hence, the choice of Green Bay as a base for the team is a stroke of genius. The Packers appeal to small town Americans from coast to coast, giving the team a potential for broad influence on the populace if needed. Consider the following: Let us examine the Packers Super Bowl victories and their timing.

How can it be mere coincidence that the Packers just happen to win Super Bowls during these times of panic? And it even goes back further than that. Consider the pre-Super Bowl era. The Packers were first activated as champions just 2 months after the stock market crash of 1929. They went on to win 4 more during the Great Depression and ******'s rise to power. The Packers were champions again in 1944, during the time when America was engaged in the most intense fighting of WWII in both the European and Pacific theaters. Nearly 20 years later, the Packers were again called upon to soothe the masses in the early to mid 1960's when the civil rights movement was in full swing and the Russians had an early lead in the Space Race. If this isn't enough for you, the icing on the cake is that George Calhoun was a Freemason too!

No reasonable person can refute these absolute facts. And no reasonable person would write it off as coincidence. Therefore, it is clear that the only conclusion to be made is that the NFL is, indeed, FIXED.

For the final nail in the coffin, if you ask the NFL about all of this, they will deny everything. Why would they bother to cover up the truth if the truth wasn't there to cover up?!

You really had me going for a second.. I think.

OP
OP
GoPGo

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why didn't the Packers win the NFL championship in 1964 after the country was in mourning for it's assassinated President?
Why didn't the Packers win in 1978 to help us forget about our recession and the OPEC oil embargo creating rationing & gas lines?
Why didn't the Packers win in 1998 to help the nation take it's mind off of the numerous Clinton scandals (Whitewater, Paula Jones, Lewinsky)? That would have been only a week after "I did not have ****** relations with that woman" on national TV.
Why didn't the Packers win the Super Bowl in 2002 to help the nation recover from 9/11?

You can weave a conspiracy about anything, at any time, and most would be based in some truth...

Um... that was pretty much the point I was illustrating, my Dear Watson.:D:cautious:

Last edited:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm all for resting guys who have legitimate injuries that they would normally play through, but I wouldn't sit all important starters all game Week 17 just for the extra time off.

With the bye week in the Wild Card round you're looking at about 3 weeks of time going by without any game action for these guys. That's just too long to interrupt their season momentum. I think we learned this in 2011-12.

I've always hated the whole resting the starters thing. What I would do is treat it like any other game and have the starters practice and prepare and start just like they would any other game. Have them play the first half and make the decision at that point. If a player is dinged up but would start if the game meant something I'd probably go ahead and sit him or if their defense is really putting heavy pressure on Rodgers I might pull him in the first half otherwise I wouldn't change anything prep wise. This would especially hold true if we had a bye.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts