Prediction from a Brett Favre fan made last week

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I guess he forgot about Collins, Hawk and Bishop being big playmakers?

Since I was at the game, how long did Picket play?

We beat them with a offensive lineman playing on the defensive line lol

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pickett was out almost right away. And Jenkins was out 1 hr before the game, so I believe we were rotating Wilson, Raji, and Wynn. Raji has been the unglorified hero of this defense, if you ask me.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And that prediction isn't as bad as this one..

The Broncos will CRUSH the Faiders on Sunday
This game doesn't even need an in depth analysis like the ones I use to give on Broncos games to know the result.
The Faiders have probably the worst offense in football, I saw a little bit of the game in SF and I'm pretty sure the Colorado Buffaloes would be able to shut it down, let alone a D of the Denver Broncos caliber.
On offense they have no way to stop Kyle Orton and the fearsome foursome, I know Nnamdi is great but he can't cover 4 elite targets.
This is an easy one.
Broncos win by at least 2 TD's and a FG.
Broncos: 14
Raiders: 59

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guess this guys dream turned into a living nightmare! He must of forgot that the rest of our team was going to show up too! Such misfortune!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Wonder what a dream is called where you team gets beaten by another team made up at least by half of backups.

Oh yeah, nightmare.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha! I love it! That said, we need to make sure we're not getting too full of ourselves now. Yes, this was a great win. Finally we got a little luck to bounce our way, and while I think we should enjoy it today, let's remember we're still 2nd in the division thanks to tie breakers. There's still a lot of football left, including a rematch in 3 weeks.

My personal game notes:

Our defensive line played with a tremendous amount of heart. If I had to pick an MVP of the game, Raji would probably be it. Definite nods go to Wilson and Wynn for stepping up though.. I mean, ****, we had 3 D-Linemen left, and they came through.

I thought Pat Lee did well with his punt returns. He's slowly becoming a more than capable returner, me thinks.

Brandon Jackson. 13 carries, 4.5 YPC. If he gets the ball as much as Peterson did (28 times), he breaks 100 yards easy. I thought he was effective in the screens too. You can definitely see improvement with the guy too. I think he's slowly becoming what we're hoping for.

The miscommunication between Rodgers and his receivers bothers me. I remember two back-shoulder throws that went incomplete, and at least one pass to Nelson that was nowhere near the receiver.

Probably a lot more, but it's a busy Monday morning so I'll cut this short. Great win! Hopefully we get some of our guys back healthy soon as we have a tough 3 game stretch before the bye week with the Jets, Cowboys and Vikings.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
On way home listening to WTMJ they said that Rodgers and Jennings? Had a discussion on sidelines after their last mis communicated pass plays

They had no more after that

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed on Jackson. The kid looked pretty good. I was very happy to see the screen play used a few times, and used effectively. James Jones came up big when he had to as well. D-line was impressive. With so many guys missing, it's a wonder AP didn't rush for 200. My mvp? Bryan Bulaga, Chad Clifton, Tramon Williams... pick one.

L

Lunchboxer

LOL He was not even close in the slightest.

And i ROFL at that broncos and raiders prediction.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Agreed on Jackson. The kid looked pretty good. I was very happy to see the screen play used a few times, and used effectively. James Jones came up big when he had to as well. D-line was impressive. With so many guys missing, it's a wonder AP didn't rush for 200. My mvp? Bryan Bulaga, Chad Clifton, Tramon Williams... pick one.

I really liked how they used the screen with Jackson too. It was very effective against an overly aggressive D.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'm a little worried about what's going to happen here if the game in Minnesota goes the other way. :icon_lol:

No worries. We'll be complaining about the refs and Vikings fans will be telling us the Packers didn't play well enough regardless of the calls. Lets enjoy this one. If the Packers split wins with the Vikings in any year it is good. I we win both it's exceptional.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clifton deserves game MVP also, specifically for making Jared Allen his ***** all night. Only reason I would give it to Raji is because the guy had to play 60 friggin snaps last night, since we had no one else. And even at the end of the game, he was still dominating.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pickett was out almost right away. And Jenkins was out 1 hr before the game, so I believe we were rotating Wilson, Raji, and Wynn. Raji has been the unglorified hero of this defense, if you ask me.

yeah i agree with you playing nose gaurd in the 3-4 D is realy hard. Nose gaurds dont get enough credit in the scheme.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My fav is the bronco fan. I saw the score in the first quarter while I was at the packers tailgate thing and almost spit my drink out. Seriously? 38-0?!?!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My fav is the bronco fan. I saw the score in the first quarter while I was at the packers tailgate thing and almost spit my drink out. Seriously? 38-0?!?!

haha! Josh McDaniels is a garbage Head Coach who tried to play GM also...you are not Bill Belicheat you moron (Josh McDaniels)

Members online

Latest posts