Predict the rest of the season

Reaction score
ESPN has put up there playoff tracker. I did mine and came up with this. Do yourself and post your results. This of course is only up to week 17. Lets see who can be the best predictor

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

I got NFC
1) Green Bay
2) Seattle
3) Philly
4) New Orleans
5) San Fran
6) Dallas

I got for AFC:

1) New England
2) KC
3) Indy
4) Cincinnati
5) Denver
6) Pittsburgh

Go Pack Go

D

Deleted member 6794

ESPN has put up there playoff tracker. I did mine and came up with this. Do yourself and post your results. This of course is only up to week 17. Lets see who can be the best predictor

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

I got NFC
1) Green Bay
2) Seattle
3) Philly
4) New Orleans
5) San Fran
6) Dallas

I got for AFC:

1) New England
2) KC
3) Indy
4) Cincinnati
5) Denver
6) Pittsburgh

Go Pack Go

Arizona not even making the playoffs???

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) Arizona 2) Green Bay 3) Philadelphia 4) New Orleans 5) Detroit 6) Dallas

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
SF and Sea collapsing too?
Not really. I have Seattle and AZ splitting, and AZ and SF splitting, and SF and Seattle splitting. Seattle has 5 more games in the Division, 2 with AZ, 2 with SF and one with the Rams who they lost to. SF is 1-2 in the division.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
San Fran, Seattle & Arizona will be beating each other up over the next 5 weeks. HUGE game for AZ will be week 14 against KC. I also have GB running the table and going 13-3.
NFC: GB, Dallas, Seattle, NO, Detroit & SF
AFC: NE, Denver, Balt., Indy, KC, Cincy

All teams are 13-3, 12-4 or 11-5 except for NO, which is 9-7.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AFC:

1. Patriots
2. Bengals
3. Chiefs
4. Colts
5. Dolphins
6. Broncos

NFC:

1. Cardinals
2. Packers
3. Eagles
4. Saints
5. Cowboys
6. Lions

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Green Bay will not run the table. Anyone who thinks so is going to be disappointed.
I agree Raptor. I think we'll likely lose a couple. We are going to bring home the big prize to it's rightful place of origin though.

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree Raptor. I think we'll likely lose a couple. We are going to bring home the big prize to it's rightful place of origin though.

Come on now, Vikings fans always say the darndest things!!!! How delusional do you have to be thinking Green Bay won't make the playoffs? I know we will probably lose at least to New England. However the rest of these games look winnable to me!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Come on now, Vikings fans always say the darndest things!!!! How delusional do you have to be thinking Green Bay won't make the playoffs? I know we will probably lose at least to New England. However the rest of these games look winnable to me!

He never said that, he said we will not run the table I believe.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which two are we going to lose? Bills and Bucs? Vikings and Bills? Or Vikings and Bucs? Those are the options because anyone who would bet against Aaron Rodgers at Lambeau isn't thinking straight.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we'll lose one simply by chance somewhere and go 12-4. No idea against who. But they'll likely be favored in every game from here on out and certainly could run the table.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know we will probably lose at least to New England.

And how do you know this? I was reading some comments on an article yesterday about AFC East teams and several Patriot fans were saying how it would be a "monumental task" for them to come into Lambeau and win. And you know how cocky Boston fans can be with their teams.

I think it's entirely possible we could lose to them, but in no way is it probable.