Power Rankings

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Sports Illustrated is smoking crack if they put the Jets over the Ravens after that very impressive 7 turnovers beat down over the Steelers. The Jets got lucky thanks to a quarterback that plays 3 quarters and gives up in the end. Never once to Baltimore go 3 and out while being down by 14 points.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SI has the first power rankings I saw this week, with New England at #1 and GB at #2

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Patriots look like a juggernaut right now. They seem to have the total package.
They looked like that last year, and we all know how it ended up.

The Patriots get a lead on everyone during the Regular Season simply because they don't do it like we do, they come prepared to every single game, and always run up the score when possible.

Unfortunately for them, teams come as prepared as them in the playoffs. Their last playoff win was in the 07 season.

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i agree; they're almost becoming the colts of the mid 2000's. great regular seasons, then collapse in the playoffs. let's not forget those 3 super bowl wins were by 3 points, and yet they're considered a dynasty. the 9ers of the 80's and the cowboys of the early 90's...THOSE were dynasties.

Reaction score
i agree; they're almost becoming the colts of the mid 2000's. great regular seasons, then collapse in the playoffs. let's not forget those 3 super bowl wins were by 3 points, and yet they're considered a dynasty. the 9ers of the 80's and the cowboys of the early 90's...THOSE were dynasties.
Don't forget the Packers of the 10's! Ha!

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ha! well i wouldn't actually mind that. and one of these days, goshdarnit, i'm going to lambeau. i really hate that i haven't gone there yet. not necessarily to see my team play them, just to go there. i've heard it's a blast.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts