Potential Greg Hardy?

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could come cheap maybe a high risk but a big reward don't know how well he would do with our defense... Prob best free agent available too

D

Deleted member 6794

As of right now Hardy is still on the Commissioner's exempt list and therefore can't be signed by any team.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He could be had for a 1 year 5 million dollar "Prove It" type of deal I bet.

And yes, hes an extremely good DE.

D

Deleted member 6794

But do we really need a de that style?

He doesn't fit a dire need for the Packers but would for sure be an upgrade to whoever lines up opposite Daniels.

Don't see it happening though.

OP
OP
Snoops

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I doubt it I honestly think they may not sign a single free agent only post draft free agents tbh

D

Deleted member 6794

Yeah I doubt it I honestly think they may not sign a single free agent only post draft free agents tbh

With all the needs on the defensive side of the ball (especially at ILB) that would be disappointing.

OP
OP
Snoops

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like the only person I could see them signing is mason foster..

OP
OP
Snoops

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah definitely no one until after the draft haha we gotta save our money anyway Lacy sitton Daniels in 2016

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's not a great fit for a 3-4. He'd be a very undersized 3-4 DE but probably not versatile enough to make a good OLB.

D

Deleted member 6794

He signed with Chicago...

Foster hasn't signed with the Bears as of now although they're working on a deal.

Yeah definitely no one until after the draft haha we gotta save our money anyway Lacy sitton Daniels in 2016

The Packers have to address some of their defensive needs in free agency as they won't be able to find immediate starters in the draft for all of them.

Mike Daniels and maybe Casey Hayward are the only free agents after next season commanding lucrative deals. With the cap expected to rise significantly again the Packers don't need to save any money this offseason.

Members online

Latest posts