Post Packer Draft Rumors Here

OP
OP
13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First, where was the rumor? The link just reports OG Brandon Brooks from Miami (Ohio) who wasn't invited to the combine has scheduled 23 visits to NFL teams, including the Packers. BTW, anyone know who invites players to the combine?

Second:
http://www.packerforum.com/threads/o-t-s-4-8-10-packers-rumors.19677/#post-279170

Sorry you have a problem with the way thread was worded. Also, sorry I didn't go back and pull up the 2010 thread. Finally I'm sorry this was of no interest to you. :rolleyes:

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
It's certainly not a big deal but the article you linked did not include a rumor. It just stated that the Packers were among a group of about 70% of NFL teams that the kid was going to visit. As I asked rhetorically above, where is the rumor?

I am sorry about linking such an old thread. Here's the one I meant to link:
http://www.packerforum.com/threads/ots-3-25-12-packers-rumors.35645/
It was created on March 25th of this year and includes a post by you on March 28, about two weeks ago. BTW, the linked thread also includes a definition of "rumor" (for your information). ;)

OP
OP
13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's certainly not a big deal but the article you linked did not include a rumor. It just stated that the Packers were among a group of about 70% of NFL teams that the kid was going to visit. As I asked rhetorically above, where is the rumor?

I am sorry about linking such an old thread. Here's the one I meant to link:
http://www.packerforum.com/threads/ots-3-25-12-packers-rumors.35645/
It was created on March 25th of this year and includes a post by you on March 28, about two weeks ago. BTW, the linked thread also includes a definition of "rumor" (for your information). ;)

Whats your deal? If I don't like a thread I don't make a big deal out of it. I just move on. You seem to be wanting to start something. WTF? My Gawd the # of duplicate threads here and you picked mine to make an example of. thanks for the winky eye and registering your dislikes.

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
Either way he sounds like a nice prospect. We had a kid at Delta High School a few years back who broke every rushing record in the league. He was small, about 5'-9", 185 lbs. He ended up at Mount Union and never could get in a game until the end of his freshman year. He ended up becoming the all time leading rusher in the NCAA. I think he also led the NCAA in scoring. I would have double check that one. But he rushed for more yards than any other running back in NCAA history and did not get an invite to the Combine. He was never looked at by any team. I suppose it was because of his size. He was invited to an all star game in Canada last year and rushed for over 200 yards. I guess not everyone get considered for the Combine. His name is Nate Kimic

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I wasn’t and am not “fighting”. I only pointed out two things:

1. The OP on this thread doesn’t contain a rumor. And here’s an update: There still hasn’t been a rumor posted on this thread.

2. There is already a thread about Packers draft rumors and it turns out the poster who started this thread posted on that thread about two weeks ago. I did erroneously post the wrong link initially.

Those two things are facts. As I posted above, this isn’t a big deal but posting facts shouldn’t be viewed as “fighting”. As to the substance of the thread: Yes, an OL not invited to the combine visited the Packers. And the Brewers are 4-3.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I have a few ways to present rumors.

Valley girl - Like omg you guys so guess what? Packers wanna draft fast fat guys for defense! It's so gross! They need to get more cute boys like that Aaron... Sigh.

Inappropriate guy - Bro Packers gonna be f****** ****** in the draft when they get some more mother******* to f*** up the entire NFL with their c****. Gonna need to make the other 31 teams need to run to the mother******* store to get some lube for their a*******!!!

Typical online nerd - ZOMG!!11!!1!!111!!! TEH PACKS BETTER GETZ SOME L33T D-FENCE IN TEH DRAFT OR WE WILL ALL DIES AND I WIL BE SO ANGRYZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I think the format of the title is the form that *moderators* usually use. So some folks expect it to be like a pinned thread. Personally, I've seen so many mock drafts and draft rumors that it's almost impossible to see any real consistency except that many of them think the Packers need some kind of defensive help.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I have a few ways to present rumors.

Valley girl - Like omg you guys so guess what? Packers wanna draft fast fat guys for defense! It's so gross! They need to get more cute boys like that Aaron... Sigh.

Inappropriate guy - Bro Packers gonna be f****** ****** in the draft when they get some more mother******* to f*** up the entire NFL with their c****. Gonna need to make the other 31 teams need to run to the mother******* store to get some lube for their a*******!!!

Typical online nerd - ZOMG!!11!!1!!111!!! TEH PACKS BETTER GETZ SOME L33T D-FENCE IN TEH DRAFT OR WE WILL ALL DIES AND I WIL BE SO ANGRYZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

lmao

They need to get more cute boys like that Aaron... Sigh.

But, you can't clone Aaron. Can't find another. But, I agree. *sigh* :)

Members online

Latest posts