Post Game Thoughts ...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok so yea i see a lot of hate i sort of get it id feel salty too. But saying we suck is funny. We for one should be 2-0 had it not been for the fluke against Denver. You really think we are going to be horrible this year your sadly mistaken. We will finish with a better record than you (fudge) Packer fans.

To whoever said Chad is a ***** for jumping into bengals. He said he went down the line and asked the fans, most declined and i dont blame them. He said he meant no disrespect.

But anyway i enjoyed the game and the bengals fought hard. Our team is coming along this year.

Its funny seeing all your predictions specially the shittalker ones and the ones who had outrageous scores. Eat them words *****es.

in closing..... Who Dey, Who Dey, Who Dey think going to beat dem bengals......... everyone on this forum (too bad it didnt help)
*********, we have just been called out by a bengals fan... That's so pathetic. A franchise that has absolutely nothing. No titles. No SB. No history. They are essencially a club formed by Browns leftovers...

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*********, we have just been called out by a bengals fan... That's so pathetic. A franchise that has absolutely nothing. No titles. No SB. No history. They are essencially a club formed by Browns leftovers...

The Best thing they have in their history is Boomer feeling Ickey.:jester:

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Ok so yea i see a lot of hate i sort of get it id feel salty too. But saying we suck is funny. We for one should be 2-0 had it not been for the fluke against Denver. You really think we are going to be horrible this year your sadly mistaken. We will finish with a better record than you (fudge) Packer fans.

To whoever said Chad is a ***** for jumping into bengals. He said he went down the line and asked the fans, most declined and i dont blame them. He said he meant no disrespect.

But anyway i enjoyed the game and the bengals fought hard. Our team is coming along this year.

Its funny seeing all your predictions specially the shittalker ones and the ones who had outrageous scores. Eat them words *****es.

in closing..... Who Dey, Who Dey, Who Dey think going to beat dem bengals......... everyone on this forum (too bad it didnt help)
You scored 7 points against the Broncos. The same Broncos that had a historically bad D last year.

Congrats, you beat the Pack on literally their worst day. Enjoy it. You won't win many more this year.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts