Poppinga Is Recovering Quickly From Major Knee Surger

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
"I'm like a wolverine," Poppinga said. "I heal real fast."
Poppinga Healing Fast!!

Just a link cuz no one likes articles posted :) (see i care!!)

My personal favorite is the posted article supported by link combination. It's posted for the reader's convenience, but the actual article is there if the reader doesn't trust it was posted properly.:mrgreen:

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
JD4shizzle said:
Zero2Cool said:
"I'm like a wolverine," Poppinga said. "I heal real fast."
Poppinga Healing Fast!!

My personal favorite is the posted article supported by link combination. It's posted for the reader's convenience, but the actual article is there if the reader doesn't trust it was posted properly.:mrgreen:

I can never win!!! lol j/k I like for us to have a central area to catch up on Packers news so I enjoy posting articles, whichever the majority likes I will try to comply with.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Wow, you're trying to please everyone aren't you? You've got a new sig to apologize for everything you say and now you go and do this! You must be in a pretty good mood. Are you in love? :lol:

But seriously, thanks. That's great news. Maybe his nickname should be Wolverine. Does he have metal claws on his hands?

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously!!!
My Beagle has a torn ACL, with surgery and physical therapy I'm hoping she will be ready for rabbit season on Sept. 15th.
We will see who gets in the field 1st, Ruby or Brady.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've heard Popinga's story before echoed by others. But, I still enjoy them because he's a Packer and gives me some hope. We never have enough men with the fire in them.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
Zero2Cool said:

Wow, you're trying to please everyone aren't you? You've got a new sig to apologize for everything you say and now you go and do this! You must be in a pretty good mood. Are you in love? :lol:

But seriously, thanks. That's great news. Maybe his nickname should be Wolverine. Does he have metal claws on his hands?

Just don't want everyone thinking I really am a bad guy, I'm just sorly misunderstood and hopefully that clears it up a little bit :)

BrettFavre4MVP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad "Pop" is healing fast..He could be valuable to our team..

One of the only knocks I have on him is his age..Next season will be his second year in the league and he's already 26..I know it shouldn't bother me, but to me that means that he will not have all that many years to improve, like a typical 21-23 year old rookie would..

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Poppinga has all the makings to be a good player. Does he remind anyone else of Bryce Paup? He could eventually move to a pass-rushing DE role since that is what he excelled at doing in college. He's got a great motor and sounds like a little bit of a "nasty" streak - something that's never bad to have in your LB corps.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
BrettFavre4MVP said:
I'm glad "Pop" is healing fast..He could be valuable to our team..

One of the only knocks I have on him is his age..Next season will be his second year in the league and he's already 26..I know it shouldn't bother me, but to me that means that he will not have all that many years to improve, like a typical 21-23 year old rookie would..

I think it is still the same..He was out of football for I think 2 years (before BYU) performing Mormon missionary work..

*no comments on the missionary work either, I already had a hard enough time typing that part out*

LOL

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang - this is the first I've ever heard that "NO ONE LIKE ARTICLES POSTED"...

Seems to me, that many of us have been complimented constantly for posting complete articles - streamlines the process of having to find out what's up with the Packers.. by coming straight to THIS web site/Forum...without transversing the web all day long... (when we should be actually working.... :shock: )

I, for one, would rather you post the whole article - preferrably with a hot link, as required - unless, it's impossible for others to read in that fashion, - because of a need to sign up for a payable membership... ala the Packer Report.

Unless, it's tooo much of a chore to bother.....

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Dang - this is the first I've ever heard that "NO ONE LIKE ARTICLES POSTED"...

A couple said they 'hated' it when the full article was posted when I posted the entire article and no one said otherwise.

Personally, I like the article untouched with a link.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooper, my money is on Ruby! Although I hope they both fully recover. How did she tear an ACL-never heard of that. Curious because I hunt a couple of beagles also.