PFF Best and Worst Grades from Raiders Week 5 Game

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry someone messaged and asked if I was gonna post. Remember 10 snap minimum for list - however check out at end how good Sims did in his nine snaps.

OFFENSE BEST
Josiah Deguara 78.0
AJ Dillon 72.8
Dontayvion Wicks 71.3
Zach Tom 65.6
Josh Myers 65.0

OFFENSE WORST
Tucker Kraft 36.2...the NFL is just too big, too fast right now for Kraft. There is a guy in there, but he and Musgrave cannot block a middle school child right now.
Rasheed Walker 47.6...he simply couldn't sustain the great start he had and puts in a second straight rougher day at work.
Romeo Doubs 51.0 - PFF hates drops...
Jayden Reed 51.5
Jordan Love 53.0 - roughest game of his short career so far

DEFENSIVE BEST
Rasul Douglas 90.9
Rudy Ford 75.0
Rashan Gary 71.4
Kingsley Enagbare 70.1 - I was shocked he wasn't higher truthfully, he put together quite the strong game and his run defense was far better this game.
Lukas Van Ness 68.5

DEFENSIVE WORST
Quay Walker 35.6
Preston Smith 43.7
Kenny Clark 52.6
Keisean Nixon 56.4
Karl Brooks 60.5

Ben Sims 82.3(left him in despite only 9 snaps, because he really is looking like I predicted should have been drafted!)

mradtke66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm curious what Quay did that they didn't like. Especially since he got injured and didn't play the whole game.

Reaction score
I'm curious what Quay did that they didn't like. Especially since he got injured and didn't play the whole game.
good question. I went back to assess that. He had 4 Tackles
1. -2 (TFL)
2. +12 (1st Down)
3. +3 (1st Down)
4. +11 (1st Down)

On punts out of bounds the official sides with the receiving team (Defense) and backs it up 1-2 yards from the trajectory. On this play they forwarded the ball a full +1 from the rule. Where the ball riches the sideline plane. Then spotted it +1. Then when the camera was off? It was moved another +1

Look at the generous referee foot spot in Q’s 3rd down stop. How is that a 1st Down?? Does the Official live in Oakland? There’s this thing called cameras. Heck of a play by #17. He’s actually 2 yards short but slyly switched the ball to his inside hand (the opposite of what a ball carrier is taught) to avoid the ball crossing the sideline plane 2 yards short. In doing so he got an extra yard + got a generous spot + got a cheating officials help when it got placed on the field.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good question. I went back to assess that. He had 4 Tackles
1. -2 (TFL)
2. +12 (1st Down)
3. +3 (1st Down)
4. +11 (1st Down)

On punts out of bounds the official sides with the receiving team (Defense) and backs it up 1-2 yards from the trajectory. On this play they forwarded the ball a full +1 from the rule. Where the ball riches the sideline plane. Then spotted it +1. Then when the camera was off? It was moved another +1

Look at the generous referee foot spot in Q’s 3rd down stop. How is that a 1st Down?? Does the Official live in Oakland? There’s this thing called cameras. Heck of a play by #17. He’s actually 2 yards short but slyly switched the ball to his inside hand (the opposite of what a ball carrier is taught) to avoid the ball crossing the sideline plane 2 yards short. In doing so he got an extra yard + got a generous spot + got a cheating officials help when it got placed on the field.
He had like 17 snaps and they picked on him for allowing 2 catches with 34 yards RAC. I still thought they overstepped on him.

Members online

Latest posts