Poll - Where do we go from here?

With 5 games remaining and the Packers at 6-6, what will our final record be?

• 6-11

• 7-10

• 8-9

• 9-8

• 10-7

• 11-6

Results are only viewable after voting.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In order to capture the enthusiasm from last night's win, go ahead and post your predictions for how we will finish out the season. We've had one bad streak and one good streak thus far this season. What is your prediction?

@ 4-8 Giants (Monday Night Football)
vs 5-7 Buccaneers
@ 1-11 Panthers
@ 6-6 Vikings (New Years eve - Sunday Night Football)
vs 4-8 Bears

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've had impressive wins the past three weeks, but I'm going to go with the easy choice of:

Win vs Giants
Loss vs Buccaneers
Win vs Panthers
Loss vs Vikings
Win vs Bears

I truly think that we will beat Tampa Bay as well, but think that we will have a post-Chiefs hangover at some point losing at least two games....likely in a row.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Three wins out five minimum to be in the hunt, four and I see guaranteed playoffs…five and who knows what the division looks like

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm only concerning myself with this upcoming game. It has become the definition of "trap game".

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A rare time that I got to watch the game with both of my parents last night. In the third quarter as Carlson lined up to kick a PAT, I exclaimed how great it was that he was nailing all of his kicks. My mom asked if I was jinxing the team. I replied that I long ago realized that my words, superstitions, and actions have no bearing on the Packers.

Reaction score
I really think even if a wildcard team its premature. Very excited about Love and more growth.
I agree. We definitely need to remain tempered.

That said we have to remain at or above .500 to stay playoff seeded. That starts Monday night in NJ. Let’s stay focused on 7-6. Plus, we need that 6 seed so we don’t start by playing @SF or @Philly, let Dobbs have that honor :whistling:

Last edited:

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This year is a bonus year. This is all about growth and experience and watch out NFL these dudes gonna get a taste of even playoffs for future too if not careful.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My hope going into the season was to see progress with the team and see as much meaningful football (games matter) for as long as possible into the season. If they make the playoffs, that is just a bonus even if they are 1 and done.

I'd be more surprised if they lost out rather than win out. I'd go at 9-8 right now. @Minnesota is always seemingly a horror show no matter the season and I could see a slip up somewhere since it's hard to win in the NFL week in and week out.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In order to capture the enthusiasm from last night's win, go ahead and post your predictions for how we will finish out the season. We've had one bad streak and one good streak thus far this season. What is your prediction?

@ 4-8 Giants (Monday Night Football)
vs 5-7 Buccaneers
@ 1-11 Panthers
@ 6-6 Vikings (New Years eve - Sunday Night Football)
vs 4-8 Bears
I shall stay with the regular weekly prediction contest. It helps us to focus on one game at a time and one week at a time. It also aids us to evaluate the rest of the league and other potential opponents.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm sticking with my 10 win prediction @ the beginning of the season... although, I based that on a strong O-line driving a running game. Thought the D-line would be more dominating too.

If the Pack don't start believing their own press, 10 wins is a strong possibility with the unexpected wins against KC and Deee-troit.

Defense is still the wild card here. Stats be damned, they still don't scare anybody. Joe is our red headed step child.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Other
I'm sticking with my 10 win prediction @ the beginning of the season... although, I based that on a strong O-line driving a running game. Thought the D-line would be more dominating too.

If the Pack don't start believing their own press, 10 wins is a strong possibility with the unexpected wins against KC and Deee-troit.

Defense is still the wild card here. Stats be damned, they still don't scare anybody. Joe is our red headed step child.
Oter than Kenny Clark I just do not see enough of the big 3 in the 3-4 stopping the run. It would be understandable if teams were beating us to the outside. But they double Kenny and pound right up the gut. It has been that way for too long.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Other

Oter than Kenny Clark I just do not see enough of the big 3 in the 3-4 stopping the run. It would be understandable if teams were beating us to the outside. But they double Kenny and pound right up the gut. It has been that way for too long.
I watch the Packer's RB make what appears to be a decent run and it's for 3 yards though it looked like more. I see the opponents RB make a short run with what appears a good stop and it's for 4-5 yards.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watch the Packer's RB make what appears to be a decent run and it's for 3 yards though it looked like more. I see the opponents RB make a short run with what appears a good stop and it's for 4-5 yards.
Refs either cannot spot the football correctly or when tackled the runner has the ball positioned farther in than reaching out when his knee or hip is down. I feel exactly that way.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Refs either cannot spot the football correctly or when tackled the runner has the ball positioned farther in than reaching out when his knee or hip is down. I feel exactly that way.
I was thinking the Packer's backs get hit deeper in the backfield after the line is pushed back. Packers D has a stalemate at the LOS. Easily 2 yards difference in the eye test.

Members online

Latest posts