1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Poll from Press Gazette

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Duves, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Duves

Duves Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    As of a couple minutes ago, 1506 people have poled there opinion.

Is Mike a good hire?

13% yes
    46.8% no
    40.2% I'm not sure.

I would say that i haven't seen too many yes's on the board here this morning, just lots of no's and not sures....

2. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not impressed with the choice but how could any of us know how this will work out.
    All we can do is watch, wait and hope for the best.

3. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    That's why they call it an opinion poll :-?

Seriously though, I think people are reacting more to Bates NOT getting the job than Mac getting it.

4. MSMOLLY

MSMOLLY Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    good point - I think that most of us were so hopeful that Bates would get the job so any other choice doesn't look promising

5. MSMOLLY

MSMOLLY Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    good point - I think that most of us were so hopeful that Bates would get the job so any other choice doesn't look promising

6. dhpackr

dhpackr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i'd vote not sure, b/c i want this guy to do well. TT job is on the line if GB fails. maybe holmgren will return someday as GM!

7. dhpackr

dhpackr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hey dude, what paretof milwaukee are youfrom?

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    My fear is......that some other team will now hire Bates for their coach, and the Packer "D" will go back to being terrible.

9. Duves

Duves Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I also would vote - note sure, I really don't have an opinion on the guy. That's TT's job to get that during the interview process. Am I dissapointed in Bates not getting the job, definately but that's not Mac's fault. I feel that Ted needs to show some love to Bates with a nice raise to show him that he is definately wanted, needed and appreciated for what he did with the defense this past year that had lots of mediocre talent except for 1 or 2 guys.