Poll from Press Gazette

Duves

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As of a couple minutes ago, 1506 people have poled there opinion.

Is Mike a good hire?

13% yes
46.8% no
40.2% I'm not sure.

I would say that i haven't seen too many yes's on the board here this morning, just lots of no's and not sures....

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
I'm not impressed with the choice but how could any of us know how this will work out.
All we can do is watch, wait and hope for the best.

That's why they call it an opinion poll :-?

Seriously though, I think people are reacting more to Bates NOT getting the job than Mac getting it.

MSMOLLY

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good point - I think that most of us were so hopeful that Bates would get the job so any other choice doesn't look promising

MSMOLLY

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good point - I think that most of us were so hopeful that Bates would get the job so any other choice doesn't look promising

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duves said:
As of a couple minutes ago, 1506 people have poled there opinion.

Is Mike a good hire?

13% yes
46.8% no
40.2% I'm not sure.

I would say that i haven't seen too many yes's on the board here this morning, just lots of no's and not sures....

i'd vote not sure, b/c i want this guy to do well. TT job is on the line if GB fails. maybe holmgren will return someday as GM!

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MSMOLLY said:

hey dude, what paretof milwaukee are youfrom?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My fear is......that some other team will now hire Bates for their coach, and the Packer "D" will go back to being terrible.

OP
OP
D

Duves

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also would vote - note sure, I really don't have an opinion on the guy. That's TT's job to get that during the interview process. Am I dissapointed in Bates not getting the job, definately but that's not Mac's fault. I feel that Ted needs to show some love to Bates with a nice raise to show him that he is definately wanted, needed and appreciated for what he did with the defense this past year that had lots of mediocre talent except for 1 or 2 guys.

Members online

Latest posts