Please Shut The Falcons up...They make me SICK!!!!

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
She's a Saints fan, bad blood perhaps.

I also have no quarrel with the Falcons fans. Seems to me they're quite polite and level-headed. Southern hospitality perhaps?

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Considering the options, if the Packers lose, I'd have no beef (its whats for dinner, hehe) with the Falcons running the table to win the SB.

But thats not going to happen. :)

Stac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Falcons fans are condesending, arrogant and obnioxious. Just because they're in the south, doesn't mean they're polite. I know first hand, how vulgar, loudmouth and annoying they can be.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, if the Packers lose this weekend to Atlanta, I will be rooting hard for them to win the NFCCG and make it to the playoffs.

Anyone but the Bears.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Falcons fans are condesending, arrogant and obnioxious. Just because they're in the south, doesn't mean they're polite. I know first hand, how vulgar, loudmouth and annoying they can be.

Yeah, but they probably think the same about Saints fans.

I know we have our share of ******* Packer fans who do nothing but troll other people's boards and talk trash. I think you'll find that everywhere you go.

That said, the Falcons fans that have come to this board have been nothing but cordial and polite. I have no beef with them.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I have no qualms with either fan base. Seems they've been pretty decent while here. I do think that the Falcons feel "entitled" and underrated this year. It's kinda like Philly was so good, but the playoffs show who's better. I'm looking forward to the rematch. We won both with Philly and I've been hoping we have the chance to beat the next birds.
Those Falcons fans really think they're that good, they BEAT Green Bay, we didn't give the game away ya know? I'll call our playoff run the "reality tour"
They are good, no questions about it, but they're not great. Very balanced team, so we only have to destroy one segment of their game. Anybody wanna bet Dom Capers is up to the challenge with this killer D?
Tough game though, I don't see any chance of me relaxing in this contest.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no qualms with either fan base. Seems they've been pretty decent while here. I do think that the Falcons feel "entitled" and underrated this year. It's kinda like Philly was so good, but the playoffs show who's better. I'm looking forward to the rematch. We won both with Philly and I've been hoping we have the chance to beat the next birds.
Those Falcons fans really think they're that good, they BEAT Green Bay, we didn't give the game away ya know? I'll call our playoff run the "reality tour"
They are good, no questions about it, but they're not great. Very balanced team, so we only have to destroy one segment of their game. Anybody wanna bet Dom Capers is up to the challenge with this killer D?
Tough game though, I don't see any chance of me relaxing in this contest.
A few commentators are saying that the Pack is the most feared team here in the post season.
Now I know why.
After seeing what they did in Philly I have renewed faith in them and am excited for this game.
Bring it on! :clapping:

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Eh....IDK...I never thought twice about it...Like a black fella saying the N word, just rolls off my back.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok can we not bring up that topic?

not to stir up trouble but did anything happen beyond the police "still investigating" the whole thing in the dells this summer? I think it would be nice to just either bring charges or clear the accused.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Oh, lol, that's what she was talking about, lol. I was wondering wtf she was thinking. Just chalked it up to looney talk honestly.
All B.U. has on his circuit court file is a speeding ticket or something like that...Nothing indicating any charges filed. So....yeah, two thumbs up!

Matty Ice 2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, but they probably think the same about Saints fans.

I know we have our share of ******* Packer fans who do nothing but troll other people's boards and talk trash. I think you'll find that everywhere you go.

That said, the Falcons fans that have come to this board have been nothing but cordial and polite. I have no beef with them.
Thank you :)

OP
OP
L

LoriinNola

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoever said I have a beef with the Atlanta fans?????I have a beef with Roddy Whites nasty *** mouth.And I meant the team is overrated and boring to watch....Maybe after the s... i just got I should change my tune.