Playoffs? We should know within the month.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup 2 games are his fault, but most part rest falls on the defense

Thats so true, Our offensive line and QB were amazing at times last season we just lost a lot of game by a small margain, If we had won them we would have been in the playoffs but we didnt make it. Our Defense let us down the most last season, when we needed them to perform they didnt.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
3 minutes to go and your down by 16 but its neck and neck? lol keep telling yourself that:happy0005:

Actually 7:21 sec...Viks had the ball and punted at the 5:08 mark

Then with 3:49 left its 20-30

You took 30 sec off the clock and had to punt...Should have never got to that point..Vikings should have been able to move the chains..and run out the clock, but they didnt..

Then the Pack kicked fg with 1 min left and its 23-30

But fact remains you out played us, got a little relaxed at the end which allowed them to come back just a tad..Should have never been that close..

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup 2 games are his fault, but most part rest falls on the defense
And yet Favre was the reason the Vikings lost last week remember. A batted ball by Defender and an INT that wasn't his fault as everybody saw but YOU blamed Brett Favre for the loss. 340 in the air for the day but he takes the blame?

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
And yet Favre was the reason the Vikings lost last week remember. A batted ball by Defender and an INT that wasn't his fault as everybody saw but YOU blamed Brett Favre for the loss. 340 in the air for the day but he takes the blame?

Ahhh ... I'm reminded about the dropped pass by Donald Lee (in the first game ...) ...

Everyone was railing on about how that was on Donald Lee and not on Rodgers ... - See a similarity ?

Personally I'm actually agreeing that it should have been a catch ... but then again I'm also thinking Chester Taylor should have made the catch also in the Steelers game ...

The thing is ... Favre will always take the "blame" for a dropped or batted pass ... - reason: because he has most interceptions ... or so, that is what most people who dislikes Favre will always tell you ...

Sure Favre has made alot of bone-headed plays and throws ... - But he has also made alot of great passes that only he and a very few other quarterbacks would have been able to make ...

Again ... - those that don't like Favre, will always say it's more because of the Receiver ... not because Favre is actually good ... Which only makes it even more tragic and comical that so many Packer fans harbours such ill will against him, despite 16 seasons in the Packers uniform ...

If anything ... those same fans should have similar sentiments towards *how* the whole ordeal was being handled by the management as well ...

- Come on ... You do not "headhunt" a "spin-doctor" like Ari Fleischer, unless you have some "issues" you don't want to become public ...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

I was talking about Rodgers

And go back and read my posts on the Pitt Minny game..I NEVER said the int was his fault..I said the fumble was, and yes he should take the blame for the loss just as Rodgers should for the loss to the Vikings..But wait Rodgers had well over 300 yards in that loss..

you try SO hard buddy but fail all the time trying to smack with me..

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was talking about Rodgers

And go back and read my posts on the Pitt Minny game..I NEVER said the int was his fault..I said the fumble was, and yes he should take the blame for the loss just as Rodgers should for the loss to the Vikings..But wait Rodgers had well over 300 yards in that loss..

you try SO hard buddy but fail all the time trying to smack with me..
garbage yards but they are still yards. I thought it was the O-line that got the blame for the loss to the vikings? Now it Rodgers? Wow as weak as your arguements are that is a first for you as you praised Rodgers for his play and now to strengthen your arguement with favre now you blame Rodgers 3 weeks later. I doubt any rational football fan in America would blame Brett Favre for that loss last week. Just because you want him to fail does not mean he did. He played well as rodgers did against the Purple. As far as talking smack your claiming victory over me? You follow me around like a lost dog and I do like slamming you but you are easy.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
garbage yards but they are still yards. I thought it was the O-line that got the blame for the loss to the vikings? Now it Rodgers? Wow as weak as your arguements are that is a first for you as you praised Rodgers for his play and now to strengthen your arguement with favre now you blame Rodgers 3 weeks later. I doubt any rational football fan in America would blame Brett Favre for that loss last week. Just because you want him to fail does not mean he did. He played well as rodgers did against the Purple.

Rodgers was sacked when he fumbled, he should hold onto that ball as he is going down..The line was HORRIBLE...but he needs to hold on to he ball

Did I praise him for his game in Minny..Yup, cuz for the most part he played good with the pressure and lack of protection...But he did have two t/o and you can't have that..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts