1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

playoff watch

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packerfan1245, Dec 23, 2006.

1. packerfan1245

packerfan1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ok im confused. What absolutely needs to happen this sunday for us to still have a chance. Do the panthers NEED to win, or would it just be helpful. Need help becaus efiguring this out on my own would be too hard :)

2. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    The Packers would need to win , the New York Giants would have to lose twice, St. Louis and Atlanta would each have to lose once and Seattle would have to win once.

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    thats a lot of stuff....

i dont think the giants will lose twice. but i hope so.

4. smlutz

smlutz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

5. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm really not holding out hope for the playoffs this season. I'm already happy with 7 wins and if we play the Bears tough I'll take it. If we somehow WIN that game it'll be even sweeter going 5-1 in the division. None the less with a good offseason and if Favre comes back we should compete for a playoff spot next season.

6. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0